Bump This Thread If You Purchased Renoise

Happy bump…

Re-bought this a month or two ago. Hadn’t had a chance to get in there except for casual hourly sessions. Since I’ve been ill I’ve had more time, and man it really lit a fire in my heart and mind. Very grateful to the development team. Extremely great progress and what it’s done has rekindled an old flame. I was recently bitten by Ableton bug you see, and while Live is great, it’s also different. Sometimes it pays to change up ones approach. I forgot how much fun tracking was.

Thanks also to the person responsible for the videos on YouTube channel. Helped me remember a lot of what I had forgotten.

WEEEE! Finally bought it! :walkman:

:w00t:

And yeah it’s a great program. I’ve been using Jeskola Buzz for years, and before that Impulse Tracker & Scream Tracker, so tracking is in my blood.
I was totally astonished after I tried the demo first time! Nice work! And Thanks again!

And now, gonna do some serious tracking! :yeah:

$

Bump :)

Been a fan of tracker writing since I was 13. A long time user of MODPlug/OpenMPT. I bought Renoise just over a year ago and have been loving it ever since. Really pleased with how well it is supported.

Bought 2.8 b7 on February 2012

Registered v2.0 - v3.0.

:drummer: Bouth it, i used tracker when i was 14 on AMIGA starttrecker…and now RENOISE time is commmmming… :walkman:

bought friday. this is my first time using a tracker but i like it so far.

I did it again

Did my 1st upgrade. Good products are easy to support.

Bought 2.7 on 3/07/2011.
It was the day of my birthday btw :)

Bought it a few days ago.

I’m pretty new to tracking but already having a blast.

I can’t remember when I bought it, but I think it was around January 1st 2k12. Version 2.7.
I used the 2.8 beta first though haha.

Hi Everyone!

Just purchased my first version of Renoise after being an off user of the demo for the past year. So happy! :)

Just made my first purchase for 2.8. I’ve played with Renoise many times before and kept putting off buying it, but now it feels great to be an owner and supporter of this awesome program.

Bump. Was vert exciting to be hanging around the precursor forum when the project was still Noisetrekker 3, and I fondly remember the polls we had to name this wonderful thing “Renoise”. I’ve been using since Version 1. However, in 02-03 I was a student and couldn’t afford much. At the end of 03 my Mum bought me a licence for 1.27. Hooray for Mums! From memory I think I updated to the second licence club in early 2010? Anyway, what a journey this has been. Great ideas. Great community. The legacy preserved with an eye to the future. Looking forward to being part of the 3rd license club and beyond. Renoise for life.

Bought 2.6 or 2.7 , don’t know exactly. Wasn’t too happy.

Since 2.8 and the release of a lot of really useful bread n butter tools for everyday production stuff, I use it exclusively.

(means: in a professional studio enviroment, now how sick is that?! :) )

tL.

Hello! I never tried the demo version but someone told me about the automation features which got me quite excited. As a Buzz user I thought it would be a logical progression so I decided to just buy it. Still haven’t quite got my head around it just yet but I’m looking forward to using it (along with Reaper) for my new prog-surf-disco stuff!

Bought 2.8 this week! Couldn’t be happier! :D