Bump This Thread If You Purchased Renoise

I just purchased 6/20/12 … Maxed out the credit card, but its worth it! :)

Purchased 2.7 after evaluating piano-roll DAWs. I’ve always paid for software I am using. I won’t be getting better value for money with any other software ever.

Bought myself 2.8 after a week of demo. it’s hot!

I Bought it like a month ago and my speed and the quality of production never been so great !!!

proud to announce that i have just purchased and registered renoise 2.8. it took me a month and a half to save,while i was using the demo version.im not new to renoise either.started off years ago with fasttracker and then had renoise 1.1 for about ten years.i could have gotten a craked copy but opted to wait until i saved enough money.love RENOISE and its developers for life.

:w00t: What i win ? what i win ?

Just registered my first copy of Renoise, 2.8 yaaaaay!

:drummer:

Purchased a week or so ago, badass :)

Purchased a couple of weeks ago… Then decided I wanted something else to “fill out” my tools. A bunch of other DAWs—from Ableton to Reaper—were difficult to get up and working with everything I do (I rewire Reason a lot). Fruity Loops was okay, but the interface was/is kinda bloated.

It was like taking a voyage only to be grateful to return home. And if I really need a piano roll, I’ll use Reason’s… :)

Purchased a week ago. Love it!

Bought a little over a year ago after using the demo for a month or two. Love it!

Bought and proud!

on my birthday (09.09.) :)

Bought my version back when it was 1.5. Loved it ever since. Used demo versions for a looong time before that. Renoise is absolutely fantastic.

Bought mine a week ago after trying the demo. I instantly liked it, the consistency of the interface, the excellent platform independence. I use it both on Windows and Linux and love it very much. Big thanks to the dev team!

Finally got mine, and I’m happy to be here!

Roy

Purchased at 2.5, still here at 2.8.1 -always learning :walkman:

Ended a 10 year piracy streak. First sequencer I thought was worth buying, probably last.

Purchased yesterday, still whooping.

purchased 2.8.1 few days ago… i’m in love :drummer: