Bump This Thread If You Purchased Renoise

Purchased 2.8 in August. Excellent piece of software.

Purchased today not even knowing if I’ll be any good at using it. But an awesome tracker that runs on Linux… Had to buy it just to support the effort! ;)/>

Used to love trackers a long time ago… Haven’t used one really since protracker on the Amiga… Will be interesting for sure!

October 28, 2012

1.5 license expired in 2010. Updated to 2.8 over the weekend.

In & bump before the world ends! I made the purchase after demoing Renoise for a few weeks. Renoise FTW! :w00t:=)

wow, I believe you are “that” Elwood from the demoscene?

shame on you for being so late on joining the Renoise party! You are very lucky because the world did not end ;)

Ofcourse not, making the new Mayan calender is just a lot of work (carving 144.000 quotes of the day in stone isn’t something you do in a few minutes you know?)

Bump!

2.8 first purchase. :yeah:

Registered since 2.5

Yes! We can! :)/>

I just got Renoise right before New Year. I’m enjoying it :guitar:

Bump!

Purchased Renoise and thus playing with a tracker for the first time since my good ole fasttracker II / modtracker days back in the 90’s =)

Needless to say: I’m SIKED! ;)/>

Works well with my hardware too!! (elektron machinedrum / x0xb0x - well actually on the verge of buying one / electribe)

<3<3<3 + \m/\m/

Bump.

Loving-off the Renoise since 2.6

Bump

Bump, bought it two days ago

Bought it last month.

Best tracker ever, though it is missing a few important features.

Bought it a week and a half ago.

Love it, warts (they’re small and not the ones with big, ugly, black hairs sticking out of them) and all.

I don’t know what took me so long.

registered a year ago, never looked back.

Bumpy-bump. Registered mine since 2.5 to have an early access for the beta of 2.6 :)

Bought last week :)

I got Renoise for like 50 bucks when it was on sale! And then won the lucky draw of the top 9 on Mutant Breaks 4 and received $100. So really renoise just hooked me up with $50 =D!!! Thanks Connors kid!!