Bump This Thread If You Purchased Renoise

Just got it, tried the demo and fell in love.

Bump! 2012!

I dont remember when exactly i bought it but i remeber that i have no doubts about it after trying demo version and then full non-licensed =) to render my first test projects.

Hi, I’m new here :)
I bought renoise 2 weeks ago and I’m really loving it. I used to do a lot of things on MPC1000 jjos2xl, and I feel like I just found something similar but way more powerful
long live renoise!

bumped my upgrade to 4.5

Bought my license in 2011,cool!)

Bought it some days ago.
Learning learning learning!

Bought mine summer 2013

i liked these parts of the email:_ First of all, thank you for your decision to register Renoise! & Have fun with Renoise! :)

im registered since 29/10/2013 , my only regret is i didnt discover Renoise a lot sooner, but better late than never :yeah:

Just bought myself the license. Have had the demo for some time playing with it.
Good stuff :guitar:

After about a year using the demo of Renoise i finally bought myself a license. Hooray :w00t:

I bought Renoise back in late September because I was looking for a good Linux DAW to make music for my games. I haven’t produced anything yet (still getting my bearings - last time I made music was over a decade ago in the form of terrible MIDI files), but hope to soon.

I bought my license a month ago. I’m happy to be back to compose music and not have to go back to Windows or Mac.
With the distribution of KX-Studio, Renoise and a couple of Lomeer’s synths, if my music is not good, it is not the fault of Linux. :slight_smile:

Dec 2013 renoise 3 :) very proud owner

((( - licence “upgraded” - )))

had the demo for a while, bought it when i saw the 3beta

is it possible to see when i bought it i cant remember exactly

upgraded license , still waiting for confirmation …

If you paid via bank transfer, then it can unfortunately take a few business days to finish. I’m guessing it might even be a bit more delayed during Christmas.

Yep that 's how it happened .