C/C++ Programming Language

You might be interested in synth edit Give it a try it is very interesting software. Visual Programming for plugin creations No code required however if u are into code you extend with your own modules

Synthedit=The short cut to bad synths

1 Like

I think so, C++. LOL, a few years ago I had a dream and in it I met taktik at a party. We talked about the music etc., but for some reason we both spoke a strange language which I kinda knew in my dream it was C++ (of course it wasn’t.) :lol:

Haha, one day we will all talk in C++

BUT!! Crazily at work I am making content for the new Samsung Soundcamp app… and it makes an XML file in what looks like C++ ! I will deciper this as my first mission

1 Like

That is a good starting point. As a second step I suggest to incrementally work through the std, the likelihood of bad code is smaller.

This particular language is very hard to learn from resources, as there are so many corner cases (for instance compare the affordable knowledge about constructors in C++ with that of other languages). IMHO you can only learn it by fucking up your code and beware next time. That is why it takes a lot of time to assure a minimum code quality as a newb.

In other languages your minor mistakes are forgiven in most cases. In C++ there are no minor mistakes.