Changes To The Song Showcase / Mell O'deque

Let me know if I am being really petty here but I am kind of pissed off. I posted a track onto the song list on Wednesday night and then had it pushed immediately off the page the following afternoon by Mell O’Deque posting five tracks. This is the second time he has done this to me since he registered at the start of this month.

I remember reading about some planned changes to the song board but was unable to find any information by searching. Does anybody know what the changes will be and when they will be incorporated?

It’s hardly nothing personal against you, you are just unlucky… I wouldn’t trust the songs page to change anytime soon. This has been discussed since the start but nothing much has happened. It’s also a bit tricky to search for songs for example.

As a side note I really like the Mell o’Deque’s songs I’ve heard so far and could recommend everyone to listen to them! (no offence for you beeing pushed out dubndrums)

hehe I wasn’t suggesting it was anything personal, I’m just a little frustrated that my track was pushed off the page so soon after posting (again). It seems like it is Mell O’deque’s personal showcase in July. I too enjoy their music but feel that perhaps one track could be posted at a time.

Yup the song page really needs to be fixed…
I also find it anoying that if you list the songs by best results you only get 10 songs…I would like to be able to se the score of 100 songs :)

While we’re on the subject…

I noticed that some of Mell oDeque’s songs has “Created using FastTracker 2.09” written next to them…

I might be wrong but I thought the Renoise Songs Forum was mainly for music created using Renoise?

The GTA3 Flash FM Radio by Mell oDeque is awesome btw.

:yeah:

… and the ‘best result’ or voting system is a bit off the mark as well…
since there isn’t Thaat many votes on each track and that you freely set the percentage…
isn’t there a better way to rate tracks?