ChordLord 3.06.235 in English + en Español + en Português + en Français + in Italiano + in Deutsch (for Renoise 3 or higher) = Click Chords ♪♫

1 Like

I called T. Hanks and he said he was unimpressed with mentioning only his name typed like this. I want more feedback.

By the way the @trueschool posts contained a completely wrong not-to-open download so IDK

1 Like

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

:drummer:

1 Like

Good to see the flurry of development on this, thanks all. I’ve never known if it actually was possible, but another great feature that would enhance this plugin is if it worked with the “step length” feature in the pattern editor, skipping however many lines after notes are recorded.

Even if there was a keystroke option to advance lines according to the step length, so you could choose to either stay on the same line and refine stuff or advance might actually be better.

Just food for thought. Really enjoying it. Thanks again.

I have updated ChordLord to version 1.9.226!

new features:

• jump step line on record
  • 226 chords (added the 11th and 12th chords too!)
4 Likes

I am working on a new version with a “jump” button to enter no chords but just skip lines following the set Edit Step in the Renoise pattern editor. I would use this tool only for the “jump” button myself.

1 Like

I have updated ChordLord with a “Jump” button in v2.01.226 and with an “Arpeggio (skip lines)” checkbox in the options of ChordLord to skip a number of lines set as Edit Step in Renoise between each note recorded to the Pattern Editor… So I have a new version:

Hurray for ChordLord v2.03.226!

Really, @EatMe has created a tool that is immense. For those of us (like me) who don’t know every chord, who don’t have great music theory skills, this tool is exciting. It opens doors to tons of new musical options AND now it has the ability to create short ‘runs’ via an arpeggiator function - quick flurries of notes up the scale. Very nice!

2 Likes

I have fixed a bug (extra line skip at the end when Arpeggio was enabled).

Version 2.03.226 is here!

2 Likes

A beautiful tool!

3 Likes

See top of post:
https://forum.renoise.com/t/top-chordlord/62253

Awesome!
Will check out the new version.

1 Like

This Tool is a MONSTER of a chord tool - the arpeggio skip is unique, can make some beautiful patterns just messing around with that and the steps. Whoo!

1 Like

I have fixed some missing notes in 9th chords… Updated to v2.04.226

see top post

Next upcoming feature… “jump up” button…

1 Like

next upcoming feature… window size (15 - 45 buttons)… working on a test version…

1 Like

New version out!

see top post

I couldn’t sleep… So I made a new version…

Newest feature: Pick the chord complexity level (level 0 - level 3).

v2.07.226 is out!

see top post

2 Likes

This tool doesn’t even have maj21x47#45x43#41x39#37#35#33#31#29#27#25#23#19#15#11 chords smh

6 Likes