Color Themes For Renoise

I share my Blue XP theme for renoise 1.9

Download

Enjoy!

Thanks Bantai, the gj-DMProMaster now works for me too! I had my videocard running on 16 bit colors instead of 32 bit :wacko: Yep! That was pretty stupid . . .

Here’s my favorite theme that I made for 1.9. I’m going to go ask taktik if maybe he’ll add it in the themes folder for 2.X.

theme download

Can you tell me, how can I change the themes in RN?

in the diskbrowser, there is an option “themes”, there you can just select themes by doubleclicking on them…

if you mean design ur own themes then you go into “edit->preferences->theme”, there you can edit that :0

If you want to see my skins, look at this once:
Vereiser Skins
Have fun with them.

Example: Renoise Noble

1 Like

could someone please upload this for 1,9

the download link dont work no more

THIS IS ONLY WORKING RIGHT IN RENOISE v1.9.1

Since I didn’t find any theme very pleasing (sorry, guys), I did some optimizations myself.

Tadaa! Here it is: my personal default theme, with new set of textures AND a new lower right logo.

Screenshot:

benJam - renoise gui mod

Download link:

benJam - renoise gui mod.rar

Grab it as long it’s hot! B)

This is great. Here are the files tho?

tiny bug with Pattern_Playpostion

if u edit something the entire Line is invisible ( at least in scrollmode )

just 4 info ( fixed it by myself meanwhile )

but its my fav theme so far, thanks for sharing.

I came to this thread to find out what this theme was. Cheers :yeah:

These are my two custom themes for 1.9

sidekick-red

sidekick-kinky

sidekick-red is used on my iBook which has a super dim screen, so beware, it is bright. However, you can easily shift the filter to dim it for a bright monitor. It actually makes the wood-grain look good, imo.
red

sidekick-kinky is my day-to-day, easy on the eye theme.
kinky

I tried to make an interpretation of the default milkytracker style. It’s not perfect but its supposed to have the classic mod/xm tracker feel to it… =)

Since I lost my themes with an HDD crash, I decided to convert my 1.5.2 maintheme once more with some finetuning this time. Also additionally converted another retro 1.5 theme from me and also created one completly new. I know… I’m too good. :)
“The 3rd also” would be, that I also made my textureset used in 1.5 before, ready for 1.9.x.

Download blueish

Download kinda girlish

Download Monotonie

And here the needed Texturepack (ok, not needed at all - but I guess it looks quit nice. Blueish works also pretty cool with the XP Texture btw.): SlicedWood

\o/

I made three bright themes (desert, forum, live! :P ).
If you like them, please use with “lessContrast”(slight tuned version of ‘Clean’) texture folder in this pack.

Screenshot

Download

Enjoy!! :ph34r:

:blink: wow those are great, desert feels really smooooth to me. thx

Hello folks!

I just browsed through the themes in this thread wanting to basically download all of them.
To my frustration about half of the themes aren’t available for download anymore. Dead links!
Has anyone collecteded all these themes? Would be great if they could be uploaded here again.

What about a dedicated FTP-server for this purpose? Users could also upload songs and other
stuff here. Every user could have their own directory for example. Couldn’t be that hard?
Uploading on different servers will only result in a great mess and dead links… :wacko:

Those I was able to download were great :walkman: Thanks.

• Jeano.

yeah, maybe something for Mick’s loopproject? Since we can now upload other stuff then .wavs ( http://www.loopproject.com/ )

Satobox, those are some of the best bright themes I’ve ever seen! :dribble:

Thanks!! :D

Btw, if you use desert theme, please check and change the color of — Preferences >> Theme >> [Category]VuMeter >> VuMeter_Meter. Otherwise, it is hard to see the middle compression meter on the compressor FX panel. I have already corrected the zip file now (I’ve changed it to white - FF, FF, FF).

And the scale of Vu-meter on the compressor FX panel is hard to read. About this, unfortunately I cannot find how to fix…(maybe can’t fix) :(