D&b Drums

Yeah, I pretty much agree with jonas. In very small snippets it is wicked. Would work well as incidental music in a tv commercial, or as a cut scene in a video game. Listening to this in a nightclub all night would be tedious.

oh yeah, his sound is amazing, but as far as progression in a tune goes - he leaves himself nowhere to go, VERY quickly. its like an intro, followed by 5 minutes of “Hardasf****”

kinda more like his current sound
tune’s like dark rain are classic to me

parralel compression with eq (New York) is really important too !

for current value i agree it’s a bit repetitiv but the sound is so powerfull : when you listen to it on a big system in club it’s so much powerfull everybody become mad !

I saw Current Value a few weeks ago live and yes… it’s VERY intens for a VERY short period of time…
then it sounds VERY much like the same thing. He has a cool concept, but in my opinion, it works for
about 20 minutes, then it slowely starts to, well… get really old really fast…

But the SOUND he produces is AMAZING no doubt!!

Yeah agreed here, but it is the same with the most “sounds” i dislike stereotypical djs who keep playing the same stuff whole hour, diversity ftw, current value tunes can be the spice of wicked set

I don’t know why but all the xrns files in this page seems to be corrupted ! I can’t open the dnb example!
Please anyone can give me the good one?

Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Max

spam

1. intro
  2. current value - faith
  3. spektrum - transmission
  4. duran duran duran - i hate the 80s
  5. current value - fear
  6. limewax - share no soul
  7. twintone - return of the ruffnecks (panacea remix)
  8. panacea - rave music resurrected
  9. ruffneck - sound of the drum & the bass
  10. duran duran duran - pilldriver
  11. the sex pistols - god save the queen
  12. slayer - reign in blood (duran duran duran rmx)
  13. capitalist casualites - corpse count

download this shit
/spam
:P

snagged this awhile back off doa think it’s someone imitating venetian snares in renoise, but should be a good start
f****ed tottoro juggle.rns :
http://www.sendspace.com/file/z4fyxr

Good stuff, I like the track Danish Treat a lot.