Different Renoise Version

HI!

I try Renoise Demo! Nice!

but i have one idea for a different Renoise Version!

1. Only MIDI IO Version (DX,ASIO drivers)
  2. NO VST NO SAMPLES
  3. NO SAMPLE EDITOR
  4. INSTRUMENT EDITOR BASED FOR MIDI USE ONLY
  5. Multitrack Pattern Seq (like Buzz)
  6. Piano Roll editing in a popup window like VST or maybe like pattern Automation.

Becouse lots of people like me use hardwares only not need the sample section!
What do u think MR.Developer :D

peace Fanta
www.hotelsinus.com

Aodix

There will only come more but usually not less.
However next edition, you can store gui setup under the first 7 function keys, so you could program a function key to only bring up the midi-aspects of the application and nothing else.

>> There will only come more but usually not less.
However next edition, you can store gui setup under the first 7 function keys, so you could program a function key to only bring up the midi-aspects of the application and nothing else.

Is it too early to ask when? :)

ssshhh…
it’s not a thing to talk about around here…

But that’s great what vvoois said, very useful feature, makes implementing things like more complex midi capabilities and mixer and other useful features much easier. Improved instrument/sample handling anyone??? IT style sample pool!! Yeah! :yeah:

:rolleyes:

:huh: no awsner yet. sounds bad.

For me:now
For you? just a little bit later, you can for sure put your worries aside for the upcoming few weeks and play on the beach if you like.

>> For me:now
For you? just a little bit later, you can for sure put your worries aside for the upcoming few weeks and play on the beach if you like.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?.. ^^

I’m almost every afternoon on the “beach” (a lake that is. Where I live we unfortunately don’t have any ocean in the ‘acceptable moving area’)
I can wait though. It’s not like I’m gonna run amok if the update doesn’t arrive tomorrow. :D

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Was it really neccessary to say that you have it already? x)