[Done 2.8] Collapsible Channel Grouping

Ah, I see. I thought you were implying that it brought back memories of chilling around that campfire, with m0d. And since I’m in that photo and have a reasonable memory of the occasion (despite the joint and the beer), I got a bit confused :)

well, seeing that you’re from the UK whereas i’m from the NL, that would’ve been a pretty special occasion for me to be present at that particular campfire. also, i probably wouldn’t have made the hair-comment :)

Actually, there were Germans, Dutch, Swedes, Poles and possibly a Hungarian around that campfire - and m0d had himself visited from the Netherlands - so anything’s possible. The power of demoparties.

hahaha ok cool! yeah indeed, in that case it would’ve been very possible indeed! is m0d Dutch then? had no idea.

+1 Would simplify mixing and managing complex tracks immeasurably.

oooooh man this is such a +1 for me :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMQbzLrvwlE

Please!

+1 B)

+1

:w00t:

+1000 :)

This feature would be absolutely smashing!!

still hoping this one will be available in next update :slight_smile:

Me too… meanwhile I had an arse of a time making my latest as shown here (the slider at the bottom is scrolled, but that is across 3 x 24" monitors)

You are an hero m0d

If this feature will ever be developed it will be just thanks to your monster projects :-))

yup i would love to see this function get introduced natively! even on my 27" i keep scrolling left and right… <_<

Me too!

“If you bump it, it will come” -Kevin Costner, Field of dreams.

+1 from me too

bump this shit even more! pretty much essential imo… waste so much time in the pattern editor looking for things

and if it was not mentioned before -
renoise really needs to have dual/and multi monitor support, it’s common thing to have 2 monitors in the studios

working with a sequencer at one monitor and mixer / rack on the other would be much more helpfull, or arranger on one and sequencer on the other etc

amen!

So, collapsible channel groups are in Renoise 2.8 beta - it’s actually happened.
It works really well, too.
Well done guys :)