Drumsynth Idea

As long as there is a way to Sync detuned oscillators, as that is something I miss a lot from just playing about with single cycle waveforms. Sure you can try mixing them together and cut back to single cycle but then so can do no modulations of Oscs individually.

man I agree about Lua DSP… That would rock ass.

Or how about this: Saving small pieces of DSP code on a per track basis. That would be very interesting. Kind of Csound like.

I always imagined what it would be if you could have a nice tracker interface for Csound, and there are some interfaces that do something like that… But what if it’s the other way around! Like have a Csound kind of thing happening inside Renoise!!! :dribble:

Oh and the drumsynth idea, I don’t know if it’s that simple to implement. I’ve checked to see if vanilla .dll integration is in Renoise, but it’s not - so that would mean that I would have to add a Lua interface to the C code of the .dll and recompile it like that. I don’t know how much work that would be, if it would be easier to just code the whole thing in Lua code then? Anyone have an idea?