Effect VST audio like a sample

Okay,

Would it be possible for Renoise to have an effect then would capture the audio from a VST instrument and then use it for a chosen ammount of time for effecting using track effects. I am sure this would achieve more control over the VST sound.

It may only be possible on small sounds.

What do you think?

anyone?

No, what I mean is:

You have VST audio streams which are different in the way track effects, such as volume cut, portamento effect normal tracks with sample tracks - actual loaded wav samples.

If it would be possible to use a special track command on a track with a vsti playing which captures a determind amount of the vsti stream, throws it into a buffer of some sort, mutes the vst audio stream and then plays the captured sound, just like a normal wav sound - enabling authentic track effects to be possible, and more control of the actual sound.,

Any clearer??

;p

It’s been suggested already, but I think a long time ago. I don’t know if the posts are still there.

:rolleyes:

Ahh, I see. Someone beat me to it! And what was the proposed outcome of the idea?

Was it accepted of denied???

:)

What exactly do you mean by “enabling authentic track effects to be possible, and more control of the actual sound”? What kind of effects are you looking for?