End.user Sample Pack

i’ve put together an end.user sample pack. there are over 70 breaks & edits. http://uploadnsell.com/buy/bJfM1w . the cost is 12$ which isn’t much at all considering what you get. all files listed in folders by bpm with descriptions. mostly drum edits, but a few other effects. thanks, hope you enjoy it: http://uploadnsell.com/buy/bJfM1w

everything in the pack was made in renoise

No demo audio files or anything like that?

I doubt many people are willing to just blindly pay you for a sound pack without first hearing some of it.

here you go, sir

http://sonicterror.net/lowfi/

If there are at least two or three usable samples then it’ll be better than that blasted beatslaughter pack available backstage. I ll never be able to get that bandwidth back again. /endofrant

But it’s enduser, he is world renowned enough to have a wiki entry.

Lynn, do any of these contain some of the stuff you played at bodyhammer 2000 in bloomington indiana?

Damn that was a long time ago. But I still have your cd-r demo, somewhere :)

nice breaks, big love for your music Lynn

Cheers. Very nice sounds. Pretty fuckin’ heavy! :drummer:

I did of course recognise his name. But, world renowned or otherwise, I just like to see/hear/touch the goods before I hand over my cash. I guess I’m old-fashioned like that :P

This is perfectly reasonable. I was being way too silly when I trolled out that comment. My bad.

Sorry, but there are a lot of breaks such as these, for free.

What’s the point of saying that? Isn’t there always?

Jenokis pack is the best. It like I have enough breaks to last me the rest of my life. And I get to mangle them myself like I’m end.user and or snares. Best of all Jenokis is free as in promotional pens.

It doesn’t really have anything to do with the thread. He made something and is looking for people who could appreciate it and wouldn’t mind supporting someone directly. I guess it’s just a bit obvious that you wouldn’t buy this product if you would rather save money and use free alternatives. Making it a point to tell someone that you won’t be supporting them when you weren’t their target audience to begin with seems a bit passive aggressive.

I didn’t want to have to do this, but I’m going to have to pull rank as a Big Grandaddy Member with over 450 posts, and ask you to tone it down a notch. Twice in the same thread you question whether a comment that was posted was on point. While I feel that your heart is in a good place, I think you’re over reacting.

Haha. Yea, well I tested noisetrekker so nah! :)

It’s fair to say that I’m overreacting but it’s just how I interpreted what I was reading. Constructive criticism is one thing but I don’t think the replies fell into that category.

I take back my last and take heed to you. Noisetrekker testers are indeed greater in rank than big grand daddy members. I’ll try to be more considerate in the future.

lol your avatar suits you :D

You should think to advertise it as a Renoise/Cells/Grid_Pie (or god forbid, even Ableton Live) performance pack. Better for people who perform that way who might play some of your tracks to use some stems ;)

PS Enjoyed Even Weight… and a lot of the rest of your music to be honest. :)

I’m not.

Boooooo.

I’m glad I knew the new skool ragga jungle as intimatly as I did. But even I smirk when I hear ‘World Renown’. Although I wish it was true for artists such as Enduser, Tester, Bombah, L3, Paulie Walnuts etc. And it def. Is in the hearts of the underground massive… Enduser bro thanks and bigups! I’ll pass this around the producers I know around here and hopefully get you some sales. Bless.

-Kid.

New Album Droping Wednesday 10pm CST ckuw.ca!
Look for the digital on kidconflict.bandcamp.com March 1st!