Error When Trying To See Themes For Renoise Thread

i keep getting this message when i try to see the themes for renoise thread

i can see the first page,but then i get this message

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it’s possible that it’s been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

does this happen to anyone else??

am i really the only one who gets this error message??

Seems to be working fine here?

Maybe you can take a screenshot of what you are seeing, so we can look?

working here too.

how do i take a screenshot(im on windows vista)

i get to a screen where the error message in my first post is showed

I don’t have any experience with Vista myself, but normally you just have to hit your PrintScreen key, which will copy your screen to the Windows clipboard. Then you go into an image editor such as Photoshop, and paste the clipboard to a new image. Save as JPG or whatever and upload to a place like http://www.imageshack.us

cant get the screenshot thing to work,but this is the whole message i get,then add the renoise forum colors

Renoise Forums

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don’t know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it’s possible that it’s been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.
Useful Links

• Forgotten Password Recovery
  • Register a new account
  • Our help documentation
  • Contact the forums administrator

Go Back

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cache?
It resolved some other strange happenings for me a few times.

just tried it,same error message,guess i just will have to settle with the theme ive got now :(

I’ll link it here, if you can’t even follow the link then i’ll have a look at it…
http://www.renoise.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10611

the error message comes when i wanna try to see the last message thats been written in there