Euro 2008

if germany plays at the same niveau they did against portugal, we will definately see a very exciting match between two teams of almost equal quality.
but in this tournament germany is a two-faced-team… so it really depends on their form at the forthcoming sunday.
if they play like they did vs croatia, austria and also turkey they will fail miserably.

and then i have no problem as a german to say: WELL DESERVED SPAIN !

Yes. From childhood I really like the soccer of Spain and Netherlands, both are great teams but usually fail in quarter or semi-finals in different tournaments. I don’t know why Spain cannot be as successful as its clubs (which are definitely the best in the world), while they have a collection of the best players of the world. I hope they win a tournament this time. :)

YES! YES! YES! At last! They really deserved to win the final. After 5 minutes Germany ceased at all! What a brilliant soccer! Hail the victorious Spain. [:)]

I like took this breakbeat and chopped it up… whoa wait! Wrong thread!

VIva Espana!! :yeah:

Not such a big soccer fan here. Watched the game nevertheless and IMHO the outcome was expected.
Nearly the whole tournament, germans were just lucky (except vs. Portugal). So a well deserved victory for Spain.

IMO, the referee was a bit too blind though in many cases…

Yes, I agree. The yellow card for Casillas was also a bit exaggerative.

i’d have been ashamed to be german if spain would’ve lost.
they currently have the best team in europe, no doubt about that !

Hey, back again and sober at last! :P We won! :D

Lots of fun here when they came back. You know that Spaniards don’t need special reasons to go partying all night long, so imagine having a reason like this :)

Emotinal moments too, when the team dedicated the Euro 2008 Cup to Dr. Genaro Borrás, who died of cancer last 15 of may, and also to Antonio Puerta, Sevilla’s midfielder who practically died during a Sevilla-Getafe match last august. :(

Now time to enjoy this victory and have more fun in the summer… hey, wait! There are Olympic Games this year!!! Yuhuuuu :P