Felicitas Rabidus (Synthetic Composition)

Here I come with my latest synthetic composition. If You find anything wrong with the track, I will be glad if You let me know. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

http://soundcloud.com/brain-claim/felicitas-rabidus

I kinda picture a fast forwarding funny video clip with Chaplin or something similar slap stick while listening to it, just a shame there is no video. You should consider grabbing an old public property video clip from Internet Archive and fast forward it with this on top. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for Your feedback! :slight_smile: Well, if there is no problem with rights, then I will use something with Chaplin :smiley:

I like that first one. It’s like real chamber music. very good that.

Thank You! :slight_smile: I wanted to make it sound real even though these sounds are just synthetically made :slight_smile:

This is some really nice music :slight_smile: Wish I could compose stuff like this. Like how you play with the bpm timings!

However the instruments stick out very much as synthetic, if you’re trying to get that real instrument sound may have to invest in some quality plugins! (or buy real ones and make some XRNIs… and then upload them for us of course)

Loving the variation you can produce!

However the instruments stick out very much as synthetic, if you’re trying to get that real instrument sound may have to invest in some quality plugins! (or buy real ones and make some XRNIs… and then upload them for us of course)

I am glad You love the track! Since I am still a noob in music and need to develop myself, I can’t force myself to by any expensive plugins. I have been brought to music industry just a half and a year ago and I had never played any musical instrument before. Therefore, I won’t be able to use these great plugins to the fullest. However, in the future I am definitely considering to level up my performance and use stuff like that :slight_smile: I really appreciate Your feedback! :slight_smile: