First Renoise Track (Retro-ish)

My first ever Renoise track, done in a couple of hours. I tried Renoise a long time ago but I was a beginner and couldnt get the best of it because of the lack of tutorials. I spent some time learning Ableton and decided to give Renoise another chance and in a matter of an afternoon and one song I decided to buy it, everything that was alien back then just clicked.

In this track I tried to explore my main genre (I´m mostly a Retrowave/Indie Dance/Nu Disco producer) but also wanted to implement something more modern because well, why not? Did a basic beat on top of it and decided to chop one of my favourite songs to test my new sampling skills. It was a very fun experience :slight_smile:

https://soundcloud.com/guysamtho/many-do-x

Nice samples. It has a nice daft punk feel to it. :slight_smile:

Nice samples. It has a nice daft punk feel to it. :slight_smile:

Thank you HBH, and I can guarantee it is no coincidence:lol:

Had a similar experience with trackers, giving up more than 10 years ago and only last year it clicked. Nice work for a couple of hours. Glad you enjoyed it, I think that is the most important thing :wink:

Had a similar experience with trackers, giving up more than 10 years ago and only last year it clicked. Nice work for a couple of hours. Glad you enjoyed it, I think that is the most important thing :wink:

Thank you!