[fixed] Backstage down??

So I come in to work on a Sunday to have a quick sneaky peek at the new version and Backstage is giving a 503 - "Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later"

Anyone know why/for how long?? I really hope it’s up when I get home later! :)

Also there was a thread on here ages ago about installing copies of Renoise on a work machine and a home one and the consequences of this for your license. I can’t remember the outcome and I’ll do a quick search to see if I can find it, but if anyone knows please let me know. I’d hate to loose my license now! ta. :)

As I’ve got it you’re allowed to install renoise on as many computers you want as long as YOU are the only person that will use renoise / have access to it.

Great! Thanks very much. :)

Any idea about the backstage?? Could you check it for me quickly? http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ reckons it’s up but my thinking that’s because the domain renoise.com is up and it’s not capable of checking subdomians(?) EDIT: I was wrong and can’t read properly. downforeveryoneorjustme.com says it’s down :(

I don’t experience down-time myself. Did you tried another browser or clearing your browsers cache?

Had the same problem for some reason. But now i managed to get to the backstage :walkman:

it wasn’t working, but now it is

Great! Thanks for the responses guys :) All back to normal now, I can get stuck in to the new version :walkman: