[Fixed (Disabled)] Forum Bug When Post Contains A Table

A few moments ago I encountered a bug in the forum software when trying to post a table that had multiple columns.

For example:

[table]  
[tr][th]Foo[/th][th]Bar[/th][/tr]  
[tr][td]Test[/td][td]Test[/td][/tr]  
[/table]  

When attempting to preview or submit the post, I got the following error message:

A table that only contains a single column does not seem to be a problem.

For example:

[table]  
[tr][th]Foo[/th][/tr]  
[tr][td]Test[/td][/tr]  
[/table]  

Google reveals that other people have reported similar error messages under a variety of different circumstances, but I’m having a hard time finding any definitive reasons why this table column issue would trigger the error. Since the error appears to be related to the bbcode class, I’m guessing it’s having some kind of problem correctly parsing the tags, and is running out of memory while stuck in some kind of loop. Could be something worth mentioning to the IP.Board staff?

Perhaps the tables should be disabled by default.
It might look fancy, but it usually also involves sending a lot of data if you have a rather complex table constructed.

That’s fine by me. I was kinda surprised to see the option there in the first place, so I just thought I might give it a try. It definitely isn’t necessary though, and there are probably a few other tags that could be disabled as well.