For Those Of You In Europe

germany’s “real strength” is also known as “the opponent’s misfurtune which kicks in when it already hurts to keep watching” ;)

good luck then hrhr :)

I might go if I win one of those CocaCola tickets or something…

I love to play football, I don’t watch it a lot, tho. But, you know, the World Cup is something else. I can’t wait for it to begin. :)

Brasil is definitely the favourite for the title, so many great players. But you never know. Nobody was betting on Greece for the EC, either.

I think european people already know it, but finally in Italy the big mafia of soccer has been “revealed”: corrupted players, corrupted referees, corrupting managers, even corrupted TV anchormen.

Maybe it’s time for a complete stop of this madness?

Will spectators finally understand this is just a (corrupted) show and stop paying for it, asking for a more legal, fair and human-sized game?

Of course not <_<

Awww man… sports R fun!
At least the players are having fun, why not the spectators?

Else, you can always watch baseball.

well… if I pay a ticket to see a challenge, I expect to see my team winning or losing because it’s better or worse than the opponent, not because the referee has been payed by one of the two teams; this is at least what I think.

And I watch (and play) basketball, by the way

I live 300m away from the stadium in leipzig, we have four (?) matches … I just hope this supposedly huge hooligan threat is just a stupid makeup to frighten people.