Forum Rage Problem

Is there a support group? I have a problem.

I’m sure most of us would get along nicely in real life, or at least in a civilized manner.

But forums make me rage. I also troll. It’s a problem.

Hi, my name is Conner_BW…

Thanks for sharing your story Conner_BW.

Take 5, have a lolcat, and keep going please.

Been there, done that, not too proud of it :lol:

if by trolling you mean correcting people’s CSS, there are far worse trolls out there :)

Cunner_BW, your nickname sucks!!|1|!|!|\1!

I love you for trolling, it often makes my day.
I love trolling myself, too. It’s a form of comedy.
And I’m not civilized. I’m glad to learn it’s YOUR
problem, though. God, I love trolling. And raging
Canadians.

Renoise sucks…

Hey Conner_BW,

thank you for sharing your feelings with us. Let me introduce a guy called Tyler Durden to you. He’s a handsome guy with a strange hobby. He “upgrades” meals with funny fluids and he loves making sport like bearknuckle-boxing. He also was a gipsy once, when he met Madonna’s husband and they sold a caravan to that guy from Crank.

man. i use to troll so hard people tried not to believe i was a real person, people would say i was a bot with some from of enhanced AI hellbent on terrorizing shit. during those times i was seriously angry too. only when i started merging that online identity/persona i created with my true actualness did things short cicuit bigtime and i found God.

first a lightining bolt took out my internet connection. what happened next was something i couldn’t really explain in wordst. his messed with all kinds of things. i saw the world for what it is, so much so i could probably write a book about it.

now i’m doing pretty well, i do have moments revisited of my past self through certain triggers. however meditation has had an effectof balancing me rather nicely. :)

Hi, my name’s BYTE, and I’m a flamebaiter.

haha flamebait.

Does it come in Leopard?

flamebaite and you’ll go blind

When is OSX Lolcat coming out?!?!?!

Hi. I’m commenting here to get my post count up. Bye.

P.S. WHY DON’T WE HAVE AN ARRANGER? OR A PIANO ROLL? OR A BEAT SLICER? WHY CAN’T I AUTOMATE TRANSPORT CONTROLS? WHAT IS HEXADECIMAL? WHAT IS BREAKCORE?

:walkman: