Forum Software Updated

clicking on Invision logo reloads the forum without the top frame (Firefox 1.5.0.4 Win)

now give it some pretty colors, something like the top renoise (red/beige) bar.
for now it hurts my eyes :)

mlon

ps. eehm, i was too quick, i clicked the invision logo and the renoise bar went on vacation.
now there’s only blue…pretty colors… .

Drupal… that’s an old discussion…
But this one seems far out the most convenient one.
But also with a lot of unnessesary crap.

(also heavily attacked by spamscripts btw)

Upload attachments, on the board? They have been there long time… Even the old board had this ability, they are just simply not turned on.

What about making Search available to non logged-in users also?

Search is usually quite CPU-Time consuming :) Even bots use the search.

The horizontal scrollbar doesnt show in firefox, only in IE.
Well i should be using FF anyway, its just not as quick to open up.

Cool new Design!

Props to the site-managers :)

Now waiting for the song-page to get a tune-up :walkman:

maybe already known:

sry for resizing. there’re appearing multiple headers by clicking at “Renoise.com” or “Forum Rules” on top of the invision board.

yup. already reported. the new skin (selectable at the bottom of this screen) should behave a little bit better. Its not finished yet, so don’t complain right now, you will get you chance to do that later :D

Nice theming Paul. Will be perfect if you are finished. Good work!

Yep, looks very good now, well done! :)

i’m liking it too

Yup, really like it!

Not sure, if that was intentionally, the button to start a new topic, is a small renoise logo and no button. Otherwise nice work!

It looks pretty good, but I am experiencing one problem: I’m not sure why it is, but I have to log in every time now–the option to automatically log me in doesn’t seem to be working…

Maybe throw away your cookies after logging off for this board and recheck the box when logging on might help.

Throw away cookies?! Well I never!
Anyway, the new Renoise theme is looking very purdy pulsar.
And some stuff like multiquote, quick edit and PM and a calendar even. They’re just beyond!

i assume that was asked before.
will there be a delete- button for posts?
ty

I’m getting email notification from the “Off topic” forum. followed instructions to unsubscribe and nothing happened. :huh:

any thoughts on this?

@engine: maybe, gotta check the config possibilities.

@avb: was the subscription made bevore the forum upgrade or afterwards?