From the deepest part of my soul thank you for making renoise

You have enabled me to release things inside myself i was never able to before i am truly i can finally express myself and communicate and express myself.

You changed my life and brought me out of an abyss i thought would never end you were the light at the end of a tunnel you gave me strength you gave me hope you gave me light.

whom ever you are thank you!

im drunk

I also want to say thanks. I didn’t even know about vsts, and had very little knowledge about midi until recently. So I’ve been freaking out these past two months wishing I discovered this long ago.

I’m sober.

You two guys, you’ll both be back on here cursing renoise sooner or later! Fucking renoise.

You two guys, you’ll both be back on here cursing renoise sooner or later! Fucking renoise.

That only happens to people with sand in their vaginas.

QNCYIyF.jpg

I agree. Trackers and modular. 2015. Like Kool-Aid man said, “OH, YEAH!”

It is undoubtedly the best program on the planet.

I’m a recent convert also. Incredible creative tool. Years ago I downloaded the demo and just sort of stared at it, confused, and forgot about it in favour of Reaper. Then last year I hit a wall creatively with Reaper and looked into other software I could ReWire it with, looked again at Renoise and decided to put in the time to learn it, and I’m so glad I did. Possibly the best thing that’s happened to my music-making process… maybe ever (besides learning piano and guitar when I was a kid). Wow. Combined with Reaper and Bidule, it’s unbeatable. If they ever implement VST FX MIDI in/out and the ability to render hardware synths to instruments as you can with VSTi plugins, I’ll name my firstborn “Renoise”.