Game Comparing Site..

Couldn’t log onto that server. Didn’t get a password request either.

same here, it shows up in the list but i can’t connect.

alex, i’m sorry bout your card – i hope it wasn’t a good one!

I have exactly those problems every time I play FFXI …unless I open the window directly behind my pc and let the case pull some cool air from outside. ;)
So my tip would be to check if it might be caused by overheating.

maybe your card overheated and got damaged?

although i think any decent card shoud have a protection to shut itself off if temperatures get too high and dangerous

The fan in the video card probably burned out. Most fans in video cards are made like sh!t. At first I thought it was just NVidia cards, but then it happened to me with ATI’s cards as well. I went through 3 cards in a year and a half because of fans burning out. I’ve only had my current card for 8 months.

Prey has gone gold :P

i’ve never had a video card fan go out… but i’ve never used a card with a fan for more than 1.5 years (i miss my voodoo 3, yay passive cooling), or bring on the early 486’s that didn’t even have heatsinks!

edit: HOORAY FOR PREY!!!

the fan works fine, and furthermore the booster fan - which I fashioned with an angle grinder out of a network card and a large case fan - is working even better…

I’m pretty sure cooling is not the issue ;)

I’m thinking more along the lines of crappy power supply and/or f***** card…
either way I’m due for a new system some time soon sigh its been nearly a year now since I last overhauled my rig :rolleyes:

Having completely wasted the last couple of days I feel obligated to issue a warning concerning Trackmania Nations. A curse on those who lured me in to this addiction. :angry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SNES F-ZERO 4 evah! And Ridge Racer on N64 and PS1, PS2 and especially Rage Racer on PS1. I like Gran Turismo, but realism in a racing game is such a travesty, and really shouldn’t be part of the heritage we leave our children.