Gearslutz name change

what is your opinion on this ‘i’m offended by anything’ action?

1 Like

Very political subject…

I thought the slutwalks had already established that “slut” is something good?

Don’t mind these kind of leftist ideas. Had they been truly concerned about people not getting offended, I think they would have started by addressing the more severe male bashing in mainstream media. The hypocrisy is real.

2 Likes

straight to the point!
So many important things to rant about, and all of a sudden it’s marginal topic… as usual

argument that i’ve read in the past minute

imagine if you are a teacher - how can you reference that oh boy, this is more funny than readable
if your teacher skills & knowledge depend on a public forum, then, regardless of the name, you have a problem… etc…

sorry for my rant but this is really funny topic

Surely, there are more important changes to be made.

Even so… I do believe “gearslutz” is intended to be a comical name, and as with all comedy it more or less relies on exploiting taboos. I don’t think they tread the line where it becomes tasteless… if so, this would be a pretty boring world.

3 Likes

I thought it´s a joke :worried:

1 Like

Have you watched Demolition Man with Sylvester Stallone?.Thats were things are going thats the kind of society they want us to live in.

3 Likes

my thoughts…

I think this narcissistic sterilization of western society has to stop. It stems from spite/guilt and not much else.
Those pseudo-virtuous stances will not stop anytime soon if every powerful instance keeps complying.

1 Like

I can only agree with what has been stated so far.

I think those hipster hypocrats are unhappy with themselves.
So, in their desperate need for a bit of fame they go out and do those absurd things.
Spreading pseudo political correctness being one of them.
Biatches.

2 Likes
2 Likes

are they trying to slut shame ? I thought that was big no-no.

And why anybody would take look at change.org I would be suprised if any petition from this site ever would made any change. Sites like this for me are email farming.

And i would be not suprised if that petition actually can generate a lot of traffic and free adverts for site and is welcomed.

1 Like