German: Windows VST with Linux Renoise

Super Simple German Tutorial.

http://www.trancefish.de/blog/show/Ubuntu/VSTPlugins+unter+Linux/

I can’t read German but I saw DSSI-VST mentioned. Does that thing work well with most vst’s now? Back when I used to use it (been several years back now), it didn’t want to load a bunch of my vst’s and I did better just running Renoise through Wine.

P.S. Marc, at the time of this post I have 1582 posts and you only have 1580. Eerily similar huh? :slight_smile: We still gotta write a song together sometime dude!

I use Airwave, there have only been one or two that don’t work in it for me.

I can’t read German but I saw DSSI-VST mentioned. Does that thing work well with most vst’s now? Back when I used to use it (been several years back now), it didn’t want to load a bunch of my vst’s and I did better just running Renoise through Wine.

P.S. Marc, at the time of this post I have 1582 posts and you only have 1580. Eerily similar huh? :slight_smile: We still gotta write a song together sometime dude!

Organic Io. We even are registered since the same time, here :wink: DSSI-VST works with my vsts which are superwave P8, Nexus 2, sylenth and some others like Waldorf Attack. There’s one downgrade to be aware of: DSSI is not able to sync speed with your daw and so, delays in instruments have to be tweaked manually.
This is btw. really annoying why I am planning to use airwave soon :slight_smile: