Get Studio One Artist For 20,11$

Hey buddy, you better cool it over there. As you can see my forum status is Chief Above Chief Member, so if I want to change up the subject a bit, than I’m going to.

Btw, how can you say far superior? Granted S1 has some nice easy features within its interface like the drag and drop i mentioned before, but as far as interface, reaper’s is pretty much utilizing the standard in multitrack daws. I just cant see how anyone would say far superior interface, maybe superior in features, but like i said, if you come to the table with all the synth, effect, and mastering plugins you could ever want, then S1’s plugins it comes with shouldn’t impress you and something like reaper is all you really need.

hey buddy think its you that should cool down.
and im Guruh Motha Fakka so if i say dont change the subject.then you dont do it,my word is the law :D

While you are absolutely wrong in thinking that I’m the one who needs to cool down, I happen to be having a good cool time over here at my end, you undoubtedly have more rank than me and I will now step down. Thank you.

About licence i read s1 forum 5 activations. You ,can use it pretty quickly, but its not problem. After using it all you need to contact support, and they will reset it.

Program, its realy easy to use, all send tracks, efects presets, its nice.

Im happy its for 20$. Normal price of this is 200$ and no vst or rewire so i dont even know if I can compare it to reaper, renoise or other software.

No 3rd party vst support is realy irritating not only for me, but for other users aswell. Let face it, its not user approach.
. It makes more people not to buy it even its so easy to use.

yeah it is a nice interface,i myself also cant really work in anything else but one-window interfaces

i made a FR on the presonus forum about adding another osc and be able to load waveforms in the oscillators

i just love the file system in studio one,its so fast to export stuff just drag n drop to the browser,and its also really easy to build sound librarys

select multiple files in studio one,rightclick rename drag n drop to browser and its all nice and tighty

Could you share this with us? I mean artist supports vsti officialy but included.

Hmmm that is some way. Thx, but still i think making no vst support is some joke from users :) Even users with guitar rig got problems if is not named as it should :)