Good Notebook-soundcard

I would look into the Emu 1616m for sure!!

• Mastering-grade 24-bit, 192kHz converters - the same A/D converters used in Digidesign’s flagship ProTools HD I/O Interface
  • Ultra-portable MicroDock M offers flexible connectivity with 16 audio inputs, 16 outputs plus 16 channels of MIDI I/O, everything from balanced analog and turntable inputs to ADAT and S/PDIF (swithable to AES/EBU) for seamless integration with your entire studio
  • 2 premium TFPro mic preamps with Mic/Line/Hi-Z inputs with 60dB of gain/attenuation and 48V phantom power.
  • E-DSP 32-bit Multi-effects Processor offers you over 20 hardware- accelerated effects (over 600 presets) with no CPU overhead - plug-in architecture allows you to add new effects as needed
    32 channels of zero latency hardware mixing/monitoring with super-flexible virtual patchbay - no external mixer needed
  • Production Tools Bundle includes Cubase LE, Wavelab Lite, Ableton Live 4 Lite, AmpliTube LE, T-RackS EQ, Minnetonka diskWelder Bronze and Proteus X LE Desktop Sound Module.

cant go wrong,best audio card you can buy in that price range,(pc or notebook),

I use a 1820m for the pc(same converters and simaler audio dock) its flawless,works like a dream with renoise and sounds damn amazing,and you get the nice PacthMix DSP,which is a very powerfull piece of software with 100’s of DSP FX,which IMO sound alot better then most VST FX.(and i sold my 16 channel makie desk soon after i got the card!)

1616M

1616MPRICE

:panic: :w00t: :yeah: :walkman: :drummer: :eek:

What he said ^^^

(You get PatchmixDSP with the 1616m too! I am looking at it this very second on my screen)

BUT!!

That price you have listed it EXTORTIONATE!!

42,000 yen over here…

That works out to be £177 not £329.99

Wow that is cheap,ill have to start buying equipment from your country,UK is a rip off, yen = china? ;)

:)

Yeah it is WAY cheaper here for a lot of studio gear.

Consumer Hifi and shitty computers are pretty much the same as in the UK, but pro audio stuff is much cheaper.

Yeah. Another reason why I love living here in Japan.

And if you get a child train ticket every day to work instead of an adult one, and then you claim back a months worth of adult train tickets each month, you can effectively get audio stuff for free!!

I would say get a fw card. I have the motu traveler and it ROCKS!!!

Rock solid, never crashed and I can play back 96 audio tracks at once!!