Goto Pattern And Track Of Instruments First Note

A basic one again…
Was busy with some effects and was wondering in what track and where my VSTi was triggered.
I was thinking about adding another option “goto first use” in the instrument left-mouseclick-menu. This can save time sometimes when you don’t exactly know in what pattern/track the instrument is used (especially uncommon usage can cause lots of searching).
This maybe a small impacting one since the notes of the instruments are already checked for using the “delete unused instruments” feature I guess.

So nobody ever experienced this searching effort?
It could be that the devs one day may decide that multiple instruments have to be bound to a single track. I do that trick already (also to solve the above mentioned problem) - it could improve things a lot IMO. For example, it would make the capture instrument setting superfluous since it is more logical than IMO. Or am I just a bit too chaotic and dictating perhaps some kind of workflow now? Ok, now stop talking to myself…

Yeah I often find myself in the same situation , So I never use more than 1 instrument on a track …