Gta Iv

Best game ever.

Took some getting used to, everything is more realistic. The vehicles are harder to control but it’s acceptable only because it’s realistic.

There are so many minor details in the game that it blows my mind, the designers are obviously still in the same mindset they had from the first game “What kind of game would I want to play” they nailed it again.

Personally, I’m going to sell everything I own so I can get another PS3 and this game. Waiting in line for 2 hours was worth it just to check it out at a friends house.

i’ll just punch someone in the face and steal their playstation 3 like they would do on grand theft auto.

Right on :)

I tried it briefly on my friends 360, really nice but it mostly just filled my minimum expectations. It doesn’t seem possible to pick up, say a trashcan and throw it trough a window. The amount of places you can enter doesn’t seem that huge, I would have liked to see more small shops with no particular purpose. And car surfing is too hard, you’ll just fall off like a dummy after a while. I was hoping for better “balance” programming, kinda like in Shadow of the Colossus. Hopefully you can skill up balance or something. But still looks like a great game so far.

been playing since tuesday.
lots of fun so far, am onto the middle island.

I’m not going to risk reading this thread yet. Everywhere is sold out but I managed to blag a copy, gonna start playing tonight!

:yeah:

I preordered mine off play.com and amazon to see which would come first amazon wont come until may 20th so i cancelled that play said it was sent off the 28th april by first class so i should have received it by now but havent so i think royal mail have f****ed up so now i have ordered it off game and it should come this monday i am so eager to play it even though i have so many uni essays in! been playing the metal gear beta demo which is pretty damn good, to keep me entertained until the russian car stealer arrives!

oh yeah i own ps3 and i heard people are experincing online problems

Just play 2 days ago…
… not so a big deal, really. Don’t expect to discover as much things as in San Andreas…
In fact it seems like san andreas with better graphics.

The map is smaller, we can’t use planes, no 2 player mini-game … not cool :(
In 1 day of gta 4 i’ve seen more bugs than in 1 year of san andreas.

Apart from that, very nice graphics … what more can I say ?
I only try it few hours, so maybe there are some incredible things later in the game … but for now I’m desapointed. I was expecting something incredible and it’s only really good.

when you get drunk in it that really spins me out

Now that I’ve got quite far through, got used to the controls, and my eyes have got used to the graphics, I’m starting to see how immense this game really is.

:yeah:

finished the story the other day. 40+ hours of gameplay.

the direction that was made by sanandreas was fresh and appealing.
but the successor shows that everything is the same old mission - sandbox - thing we love since gta3.
ok its not a real linear storyline, so you can have a ‘small’ impact on the process but all in all its the same bs:
new guy in town is taken all over. why cant we choose the way we want to make money, as cop, dealer, killer or even as a driver…
afaik, not a single car is customizable. ~ 3 goodies: 200 pigeons and 50 stuntjumps, (not to forget the minigames).
back to gta3 with new graphics.

GTA: Intravenous , a new title from Rockstar Games

You’ve had the fun, now deal with the consequences. Stuck in a criminal rehab hospital being treated for dug addiction, your only friend is the methadone needle in your arm. Climb the social ladder by trading medication with other patients, prostituting yourself to the abusive nurses, and pulling “natural causes” hit jobs. Beat up guards for fun, but watch out, you might find yourself strapped to a bed or receiving electroshock therapy, followed by solitary confinement… or worse yet, maintenance duties. Your goal, to acquire as much heroin as possible, to regain your street cred, and to escape the complex before you end up lobotomized.

This game is not yet rated.

I’ve got this on the PS3 so if anyone wants to hit me up with their add ill partake in some rocket launcher out of helicopter type activity. :w00t:

Add your PSNID to this thread: https://forum.renoise.com/t/renoise-playstation-3-owners/22100 :)