Help Needed With Asio

Hi There …

Newbie here to the forums … So be gentle !!!

I use renoise for creation of Hip Hop tracks which I want to run into my Yamaha AW4416.

Once I’ve created my final track using 8 tracks on renoise, I want to transfer the audio in parallel … i.e. Track 0 on renoise to track 1 on the AW4416 …

As I’m new to ASIO … can i presume with the right choice of soundcard and dedicated outputs this is possible ??? …

I’ve looked into a M-Audio Delta 1010 LT soundcard for my PC … this has 10 outs … does this mean i can assign each track from Renoise to a single out on the card ??? … This way I hope to have the final audio on my AW4416 in the dedicated 8 tracks … and still be able to add vocals, overdubs, scratchs etc !!! … :walkman:

Hope my explanation makes some kinda sense … and hope someone can help me through this problem …

Once solved … World Domination awaits !!!.. :yeah:

Thanks for your time … B)

Peace & Respect
ICEKING

Yeah, you can output your audio to different auxilaries on your card, currently they are named to something like 1+2 (or 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 1+2, 3+4, 5+6), in the next edition you get to see them by the name that the driver signs them with (line-out front, line-out back etc).
So for now you have to test which pair goes to which output although there’s usually a logic in the order.