Help

Hello, is new here.

I have used fasttracker 2 for many years and recently bought renoise and encountered a problem very quickly. I have learned my UMX610 three effects in ANA 2 but when I record it into renoise, all of them end up on the same FX line? I want every knot to get on a new FX line when I record. How do I? Everybody ends up at CC 91

Hello, is new here.

I have used fasttracker 2 for many years and recently bought renoise and encountered a problem very quickly. I have learned my UMX610 three effects in ANA 2 but when I record it into renoise, all of them end up on the same FX line? I want every knot to get on a new FX line when I record. How do I? Everybody ends up at CC 91

Hi, I’m new here.

I have used fasttracker 2 for many years and recently bought renoise and encountered a problem very quickly. I have learned my UMX610 three effects in ANA 2 but when I record it into renoise, everyone will end up on an FX line? I want every knob to get on a new FX line when I record. How do I? Everybody ends up at CC 91

Hello, is new here.

Hello, is new here.

Hi, I’m new here.

I have used fasttracker 2 for many years and recently bought renoise and encountered a problem very quickly. I have learned my UMX610 three effects in ANA 2 but when I record it into renoise, everyone will end up on an FX line? I want every knob to get on a new FX line when I record. How do I? Everybody ends up at CC 91

I am not very sure of what I am going to comment now. Every time you record “something” through your MIDI device, it will be saved in the first free slot of the track. If you record notes, you will always record in the leftmost slot that is free. The same goes for the effects. They will always accumulate in the free slot, that is, in the FX column on the left that is free.

It is probably designed in this way so as not to saturate the 12 columns of notes or the 8 columns of effects when many things are recorded at the same time.

It would be possible to record everything and then order it with a specific tool.

For example, the Danoise VoiceRunner tool can “sort notes”, in a later step, after recording. I do not know if there are any specific tools that order effect parameters. I do not know if Renoise offers any way of ordering effects parameters in columns of specific effects. I do not think so.

It is possible to create a specific tool for sorting effects parameters in specific effect columns, even play with the send columns.

But if I play multiple notes at the same time on midi keyboard, renoise puts them on more lines, but if i move two knobs simultaneously or three, so all the code ends in one FX row… Not two/three as with the notes

Try to use this instead for recording automation

http://tutorials.renoise.com/wiki/Graphical_Automation

https://clyp.it/lxxfaqtf

Working! Thanks!