Hexadecimal: How does FF = 255?

Interesting bit is not it! Btw Aryabhatta from India is credited with the invention of zero(symbol, encoding and concept).

Nothing weird really about 12 pence per shilling. If you take 20 shillings and multiply that by 12 you get 240 pence per Pound, which was the Imperial system. Its just batches of items really whose boundaries are set by government convention.

Nothing weird really about 12 pence per shilling. If you take 20 shillings and multiply that by 12 you get 240 pence per Pound, which was the Imperial system. Its just batches of items really whose boundaries are set by government convention.

Ok. Yeah, that makes sense.

But what about the bushel?

Hi everyone I am totally new to web colours

I am totally confused about how ff=255

Actually i was searching for 2 byte color code(HEX) calculation for some game editing.

And some how i came here.

My friend told me white color is FF 20(in hex)

But how white can be ff 20

According to web colours white is

#FFFFFF

Can anyone explain what’s relationship

And how to convert such values to hex 2 bytes

I want i could convert any colour to hex myself

Hi everyone I am totally new to web colours
I am totally confused about how ff=255
Actually i was searching for 2 byte color code(HEX) calculation for some game editing.
And some how i came here.
My friend told me white color is FF 20(in hex)
But how white can be ff 20
According to web colours white is
#FFFFFF
Can anyone explain what’s relationship
And how to convert such values to hex 2 bytes
I want i could convert any colour to hex myself

You are definitely in the wrong forum becos you can also ask this question in any Photoshop forum. But I found a link that might help you with 16 bit codes.

https://www.demmel.com/ilcd/help/16BitColorValues.htm

For information on why FFh is 255 please refer to the posts in this thread, there are detailed explanations. For a simple explanation of how a 24 bit colour code is represented and condensed:

Say (FF FF FF)h can be web colour coded to just FFFh. In case using the alpha channel value from 0 to 1 say 0.5 you add another hex representation towards the end with yet another byte value. I suggest visiting any graphics related forum and asking the same question for more information.