Highlighting: Major & Minor

+1

Recently got renoise and wondered about this too already.

I was actually playing around tonight and was going to request: Highlight every XX lines, per track.

For example, on track one I want every 7 lines highlighted. On track two I want every 4 lines highlighted.

Seing as this thread has been bumped recently and this is sort of similar, I’m adding my request here.

+1

2881 MAJMIN1.jpg

+1

+1

+1

it would be nice if we could highlight lines as we pleased, independently from the LPB.

You already can highlight independent from the LPB, just that there is only one level of highlighting and it applies to all tracks.

+1

That’ll be hella useful

Bump B)

I’m confused… LOL, are you talking about, “major/minor chords??” Or just having some, "bold,’ highlights, on certain lines? For eg, line 00 is brightly highlighted, and line 04 is semi-highlighted… What kind of high-lighting patterns would you guys suggest for those of us, that like a lot of lines?

Because, I am somewhat for this feature request, if we are not talking about chords.

I have Renoise setup, so when I start a new track template, I start out with 32lpb. Sometimes… It can be a little difficult for me, when I am doing hi-hatz, and basslines… So… Extra high-lighting, I do not think is a bad idea. But if we are talking about major/minor as in chords… Than I think I am totally confused, and would become more so.

+1

I think the OP makes it pretty clear that’s exactly what he means!

+1
It would be really cool if you could have the beat highlighted in a different color than the other highlighted rows.