How About....

How about making Renoise work? Would be nice to be able to use Renoise without worrying about currupt files, sudden crashes and reinstalling every other day and spending at least 30 min on getting it to work/load…

Dinmamma.rns is corrupt in installation no1 but in installation no 2 it’s not…

Grr…

how about you stop shit bagging and start respect this great software and coders hard work

:yeah: RENOISE OWNZZZZZ!!! :yeah:

ps. just get a life if you are not satisfied :P

PEACE!

btw… ihaven´t got ANY kind ov problems with renoise, so just check your setup…

Not that it matters, but Renoise works flawless for me…

Do you use any vsti’s that make Renoise crash? Does any other music program you use crash?
What system do you run Renoise on?

Also, how about being polite? It has newer hurted anyone…

Din mamma?

“your momma”?

:rolleyes:

Are you by any chance from Sweden, Norway or Denmark?

:yeah: Scandinavia!!! :yeah:

Ehm… good suggestion… :) No but seriously, Renoise works very stable for most people here. I have not reinstalled since the first time I installed 1.281 and can’t remember when I got the last crash. Post in bugs section instead so developers will find it easier and post the song and/or details to reproduce the specific bugs. U see if Renoise wouldn’t work I’m pretty sure the developers would know about it :P

And yeah… and scandinavia :yeah:

I know how to crash Renoise on my computer. It’s very odd though. I have SBLive and everything worked great till I discovered kX drivers. I use ASIO now and on my computer when I am using those drivers with ASIO on I can easily crash Renoise.

In short: Renoise crashes if I won’t use my MIDI controller before first 30 seconds of working in Renoise pass. So if I won’t push any key on my keyboard before first 30 seconds Renoise crashes. If I will push any key during this time Renoise will work flawlessly till the end of the world. Am I the only one that has this problem?

sure… if you could calm down and tell us the problem before asking for a fix :) from your explanation, it seems like you’re a novice PC user? when renoise hangs i never need to reinstall… and even installation does not take 30mins. probably your setup. but who knows? please give details.

i have had stability problems before, in the past releases. but 1.281 is pretty solid here.

ddspeed: yeah, even with kx drivers :D . check for the latest version.

Nah… I’m too lazy for that :D

I’m from sweden…

And hum… I was angry ;) It still keeps on crashing and not working but I guess it’s my computer or something then…
And no, I’m not a novice PC user, I’m 18 now and I’ve worked with computer since I was 9… well well…

check your drivers… or your win installation… and btw, I have used computers since I was 9 aswell, and I’m 28 now ;) :D

If it crashes randomly and often it can be an overheating problem… Renoise often use quite a lot of CPU which creates a bit of CPU heat. But if you run other CPU intensive apps (for longer periods) without problems I guess this is not the case…

im twenty five and i AM a computer… … …well… …no… i guess i’m not… …

so by the “New Member” next to your name i’m guessing that you’ve bought renoise. i’m just wondering (please nobody hurt me for asking this) why would you buy something that has a free demo and DOESN’T work on you computer?

what kind of a computer (brand, processor, RAM, video/sound card) do you have and what do you usually do with it? what operating system are you running? what kind of other software do you have installed?

what flavor ice cream do you like?