How To Synchronize Lfo Device

Hi

I will try to explain my problem:

How can I create LFO device for channel where I want to play a longer sample that will sound like volume arpeggio, like I am entering:

0CFF
0C10
0CFF
0C10
0CFF
0C10
0CFF
0C10

When I open LFO device and select TranceGate preset, and open it in Custom, it loops it continuously whatever I play or stop the song. How can I synchronize this effect with, lets say, 145 bpm song?

I set it up like this: Amplitude: 100% [top volume] and offset: 5% [bottom volume] and frequency is 16.00 LPS… Or I am using wrong plugin?

You can automate the LFO start with a pattern command (I forget which). That will force it to start at the beginning of the pattern if that’s where you place the command.

Ahh I see, I found the command; just turn effect channel ON [1F01 for example] and it will work :)

To be honest I didn`t render so I am not sure but I believe it will work then. But if I keep playing over and over again - it will slip out of the rhythm.

Here is perfect freeware VST plugin - TranceGate V1.06 effect plugin that does exactly what I want and also has some nice fft filters inside [check out the presets!]

http://www.alexanderblu.com/AlexanderBlu/D…dEffects_11.htm

To reset the LFO use x6yy (x being the effect number of the LFO, 1 in your example, and yy being what point you want to reset the LFO to, ranging from 0-255, so → 00 = 0%, 80 = 50%, c0 = 75%)

*sits back and waits for the " :w00t: " *

You forgot to add this:

:w00t:

Ahaaa!!! Thank you a lot! I would never figure out myself :)