I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Always something fresh and worth listening and I am never disappointed by your tracks.

2 Likes

thanks for listening bro u are the best

1 Like

Yep i have listened to every track that was posted here and still going.Post some of your stuff even if you are not confident.

7 Likes

Don’t worry about mixing and mastering.First master how to get down ideas and finish them. Also don’t restrict yourself in sample based music,use synths and other midi vst, learn at least basic music theory ,it’s there where great music is made.

2 Likes

way better mixdown (check the audius link)

5 Likes

For my taste that’s too much sidechaining. Is this “stare of the art” meanwhile? Beside of that I really like the track.

Like this a lot!

1 Like

Wow, this is massive! One of the best tracks I heard here!

1 Like

Thanks for listening bro

Yeahh !! I always sidechain with gatekeeper it’s effectively ducking to the kick and snare by -inf
I just think it sounds cleaner

But to each their own I guess

1 Like

thanks lilith! means a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I did a drum and bass track in bitwig. Actually I started in renoise and then missed the clear overview of the arranger, so I exported samples and continued in Bitwig (you will all hate me now :smiley: )

6 Likes

Yep i hate you big time cause you can operate 2 daws and i cant :upside_down_face: Excellent track

thanks !

1 Like

Something I finished today. Chillwave track with sloppy acoustic guitar.

1 Like

Mx linux is the way to go if you have a weak laptop try it.

1 Like

Music creation reactivation:

4 Likes

Good one friend!!!Where have you been ?Its been some time since you posted anything around here.Listen i haven’t forgotten about our track but there are so much going on in my life right now I really dont have time for music making but I will make it happen

I’m back after a few months’ hiatus. More new songs coming soon!

1 Like

Moin Ritchi, dieser Track ist für Dich mein Freund. Im Leben geht es mal auf und mal ab. Ich hoffe das Du schnell wieder auf die Beine kommst.
Tisi

1 Like

Some sort of metal this time. Hope you enjoy it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes