I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Man that cracked me up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.True the track needs some Christmas bells i will work on it

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate it!

1 Like

4 Likes

Hi, I am doing some new kvr osc one synth challenge entry finally again. I hope I will finish this time, after all those yearsā€¦ Still having problems with the middle part, any hint for me? The song is only using u-He triple cheese. I only am dynamically shaping and eqing the sounds, so also reverb etc are triple cheese. What a nice synth:

3 Likes

Trying a new format for me - video. Compared to few older videos Iā€™m using much more editing now.

6 Likes

@Xylem What a special work, but well done! (I guess I hear this kind of track only on Renoise forum ^^; ) I think with that sort of track you have to make an entry for the Mutant Break #13 compo, check it up! :wink:

@ffx Thatā€™s sweet. I also like the part more calm starting around 2ā€™30. The only thing I found, there is a bit too much high frequencies on some leads and plucks on the other parts. Good luck!

2 Likes

really appreciate the appraisal and the constructive criticism, I really want to improve my mixing skills! might consider entering, thanks sort of made my evening :slight_smile:

1 Like

v2015

4 Likes

Thanks, will try to finish this and improve the mix.

1 Like

Hello Everybody
After a longer Break i finished a new Psy-ProgTrack.
Have Fun and maybe you enjoy the Track a little
Greetings to all
Mathias

3 Likes

Still doing jungleā€¦ this time with bitwig.

6 Likes

Hereā€™s a track I did way back in 2018. Sampled a choir from the radio(actually a Sufjan Stevens performance I think) by holding my phone up to a speaker. Always liked the melody and how I flipped the vocal sample, but was never happy with the drums. Took some time this weekend to get it into a more presentable shape. Quite happy with it now.

6 Likes

Hi thread, been a while.

I hear that @Cursed still going strong on the doom metal. Rock on! :metal:

@tisi is still striking ear drums with his heavy kicks. You always have such a nice tight sound that I canā€™t deny being jealous of. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@antismap that is some nice old school jungle. That Rhodes gives it a very chill, lofi effect indeed. Nice stuff!

@highway_rehab That is a lovely chill little tune. That sampled choir works well for you,yes. It gives me a very other worldly vibe. Very dreamy. Well done!

4 Likes

An impromptu psychedelic ambient jam I did with my Behringer Neutron and an Eventide Blackhole reverb. Not much in terms of developments but I like the vibe of it

Warning for our photosensitive friends; it has blinking lights:

6 Likes

I like this kind of mood, spacey and introspective at the same time. The visual really fits with too.

1 Like

Thank you Fabrice. Spacey and introspective is a good description, indeed. I had lot of fun making the video.

Over on YouTube antismap asked me how I made the visuals. So I added a walk through, if anyone else is interested.

2 Likes

I made a wintertune. Technically sloppy.

5 Likes

Lyrics in English please.I think this is a wonderful and sweet tune

A Remix. Original is linked in the comment. Was part of a smaller competition.

5 Likes

Very good and very well balanced

1 Like