I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

My God man all that automation…you really put everything in your music.This video people demonstrates how things should be done to sound good.

1 Like

its funny you mention automation bro since most times what i do to automate stuff is use the modulators in bitwig sync lfo’s for x number bars and call it automation but that sometimes leads to kinda wacky parts and overall random sound
so this time i tried to draw all automation to look for the cool values in every parameters the project itself is simple just drum and a bass that evolves and at some point i added the lead in the back

1 Like

Automation is a major part of getting a well balanced track and building tension etc.I think most of us dont get how important this is and when our tracks dont sound good we wonder why.

1 Like

I am always too lazy for automation in renoise, but in Bitwig, seeing the automation just in place does help a lot.

2 Likes

Two tracks i made this week, i hope someone likes them.
any feedback is appreciated!

2 Likes
2 Likes

I liked 6184,there is something weird with this track.It feels out of key but it’s not.Good work my friend

1 Like

Don’t post all your songs at once nobody will listen. Instead choose your best ones and post them one by one but wait some days for each song

Interesting tracks. Bench evoque me a morose feeling… That remind when sometime seeing the city at dusk or beneath a dark grey sky…

1 Like

Work in progress:

but in Reaper

It’s a mess!

3 Likes

Hi Guys, this is my first Drum n Bass Track with Renoise

2 Likes

These are mixed quite well. “Annihilation” kind of reminds me of Project Pitchfork, specifically “Daimonion.” I like the contrast of the clean, lush pads and orchestral elements mixed with the noise on “Hidden Track.”

ahh you doing sequencing in reaper too nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oups Sry …Ok Thanks !!!

Nice music theme.You are going to the right direction,lets see what you end up with

1 Like

Nice work,it made me smile.

Thats probably me still figuring out how to stack melodies properly :sweat_smile:
Thats what im trying to get better at atm.
thanks for the comment

1 Like

No i said that as a compliment.Sometimes wrong notes fit in a song it depends.Music theory can be bent in so many ways.If it sounds good in your ears stick with it

1 Like

I used it on some tracks and revived it again for the track I started last june. I mean as everbody is raving about Bitwig I have to convince myself that Reaper is better. :rofl:

1 Like

get in bitwig get in bitwig