I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Poissa/Gone

Another one done quickly.

1 Like

all renoise sound design, etc. no vsts :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Great song

1 Like

Too slow.I wonder how it will sound if you up the tempo gradually.Sometimes just a simple tempo change can make the difference

Thanks! glad you enjoyed it!

thanks for the feedback! Iā€™ll try a version with a gradually increasing bpm. 140 is pretty standard for dubstep/riddim, but some is up to 150. cheers. funny how this thread keeps on going onā€¦ :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Its because this is a friendly thread and the title that i chose i guess, or maybe people are interested to see how many years i can listen to their songs :smiley:

4 Likes

https://soundcloud.com/diigitae-896306565/austere1mix2
a unusaly track for me as i make harsh noise habitualy

1 Like

I get why stoiximan says itā€™s too slow. At the same time itā€™s also kind of nice. There is a lot of space for your lovely sound design to live in. Maybe it can have a quiet, faster layer behind it? One that also perhaps can give the tune a bit more direction. As it is now it doesnā€™t feel like itā€™s going anywere. As in, weā€™re staying in the same spot. I like it when music takes me places. That speeding up suggestion may help with that.

This thread is awesome and you are da man!

4 Likes

I really donā€™t deserve such a nice comment but thanks anyway.You Rock also and everybody Rocks in this forum!!!Now if somebody could post a Rock song so we can Rock togetherrrrrrr :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

Maybe @willy_dinglefinger can post another Rock song, as far as I remember heā€™s good at it.
I can only post a remix I just have finished.

Original:

Remix:

3 Likes

You really outdone yourself with this remix man congrats.The 80s man what a time to be alive,if only i could turn back time i would stay there for ever

3 Likes

No internet, no mobile phones, no political correctness, more real talk, less hypocrisy and whining? Yes, please! I would choose a time loop from 1988 to 1993 and would live these years over and over again. :wink:
Those were the days! Time of my life! No one can take these memories.

2 Likes

Aye Iā€™ll unironically put some more tunes up soon :upside_down_face: got a dozen new hard rock ideas on the go but because of work / fatherhood Iā€™ve not had a chance to properly finish stuff yet. Wouldnā€™t say Iā€™m particularly good at it thoughā€¦! So thank you for the kind words.

Really liked your remix by the way TNT, it seriously boots. Love that 80s aesthetic.

Also stoiximan this is a seriously boss thread :metal: serious respect to you man.

1 Like

Thanks friend.The thing is there is so much talent all over the world but some people are afraid to let it out there so i thought i would create a thread to motivate them and it worked.I know from my own experience that a little push is what it takes to boost your confidence and i have to thank my English teacher for that Mr Georgiou ,bless him where ever he is havent seen him for a long long tima.

Shout out to Mr. Georgiou for teaching Panos some english to be able to communicate with other Renoisers and for getting the confidence to start a new own thread for homegrown songs. Malaka! :wink:

ā€œThe Riverā€ ist pretty decent!

Auf dem Klavier eingespielt oder ā€œnormalā€ per Tastatur eingegeben? Klingt sehr gut.
Die Komposition des zweiten Piano-Tests finde ich aber noch schƶner. Ist das eine Eigenkomposition?

Sounds good. I already told you that I like your 90s style compositions, right?

Acoustic guitar, harmonica, sticks and else. But it depends on the type of desert. Your track reminds me primarely of rocky deserts. Another desert song I like is this.

Come on! Just have another listen:
https://soundcloud.com/dan_schulze/spaffed-up-the-spad-v029-finalised
Confirmed! Itā€™s very good. :slightly_smiling_face:

Btw, if someone is interested in getting the MP3 of my new remix for free click right here.

2 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Think I got inspired by that one

@90s itā€™s really strange, because in the 90s I was listening to grunge mainly :grimacing:

Basically, Iā€™m working on some new music for a two-piece band - me playing baritone guitar and singing, and I guess a drummer. Maybe the drummer will sing as well.
Each song is essentially just a baritone guitar going into a splitter to split the signal and run it parallel through a few channels to make it sound mega big. I added a submarine pickup too and ran that out through an OC-3 to make a ā€˜bassā€™ channel and make the whole thing sound mega fat. Still not sure it works but there you go.
Maybe next year Iā€™ll look for a drummer to jam with or something, make this project a reality.

Anyway hereā€™s the first tune of about 12 or so that Iā€™m still working on. Each part is played by me, recorded into and mixed on my Linux laptop which is like a decade old. Vocals are done sporadically in the car after putting my daughter to bedā€¦!

this is how it begins, putin

This is how it begins.
Lukashenko died on the cross for all our sins.
And resurrection comes at a cost.
This is where it starts.
We hold Lenin in our minds and in our hearts.
As Putin cries
ā€œThis is falling apart.ā€

But we will follow, we keep going.
We wonā€™t turn around.
This is how it slides.

Consume. Be silent. Die.
Believe in lies.
And carry the system. Be a faithful slave.

Be a faithful slave.

This is what I am, itā€™s what I need.
Burning bridges to succeed.
This is who I am, Iā€™m rising up.
An empty plan, an empty cup.
Just please believe and please donā€™t stop.
This is not enough.
This is never enough.

I thought Medvedev was tough.
Fucking liberal playing rough.

This is not enough.
I thought Medvedev was tough but heā€™s too soft.
Fucking liberal playing rough.
Weā€™re out of time.
Weā€™re out of sync, disorganised.
But thatā€™s just fine.
I didnā€™t choose this design.
And this is how it dies.

5 Likes

Now we are rocking!!!A bit dry on the vocals maybe a small reverb and something to bring it more forward.Great song man congrats.

1 Like

Thanks man :+1: cheers for listening and giving a bit of feedback :+1: will deffo try something on the vox as you suggested, maybe a blend of delay and verb or something.

1 Like