I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

What a creative person you are my friend,one man band literally.Loved the sound choices here,organic feeling.I really like organic stuff and although my tracks are made in the box i always try to find sounds that are “real” and play them in unquanrized.Good mixing too

1 Like

Great work, it’s always good to hear some electroacoustic stuff. I haven’t got much time to listen at the mo but when I do I’ll provide more solid feedback. On first impressions however these tunes sound brilliant.

1 Like

thank you . it started with that i bought a jew’s harp and i needed a new microphone so that it doesn’t sound so totally thin. little by little i started to record here really everything possible + the child drum of my daughter (that’s the bass drum:-D ). so yggdrasil (yes , i’m the inventor of the electric jew’s harp and the bass ukulele (to hear in the beginning of zauberquell…) was born. anyway, everything that sounds like guitar is ukulele;-) ) and because the whole thing was so much fun, i decided to make an album. i find that just the mixing was very easy, because all sounds are of the same quality and i didn’t have to adjust many different synths. for each track i used the same mastering chain. actually everything is renoise builtin, except for 2 or 3 airwindows plugins like verbity. a good samplelibrary for orchestra sounds you can find at virtual playing orchestra

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

Right my friend I’ve had a proper good listen now and honestly I just really enjoyed it, you’ve made a fantastic album and I can’t offer any criticism or constructive feedback or anything.

When I first had a quick listen I thought it was maybe a bit muddy or flat but na, now I think it sounds great. The production sounds very good, the tracklist works and it all glides along sweetly.

Favourite track - Schwert & Carnyx

P.S. actually, I’ll stick with current trends and suggest that lead vocals on a lot of those tracks may have added something glorious…! Maybe… But other than that I don’t have any real feedback I’m afraid.

i just published 1st instrumental album on bandcamp (it will be published on all major platforms soon)

7 Likes

Congrats on the release! :beers: :tada:

1 Like

I see you ve been busy.Good stuff man and the track 3 is a masterpiece.How come you left them unnamed?

1 Like

Thanks @slujr
@stoiximan, i decided to remove foolish names this time. Thanks!:slight_smile:

mostly collection of couple old instrumentals (more than 10 years ago) + bigger portion from past 2 years… :slight_smile:

1 Like

My latest little techno’ish creation called ‘Wake Up’, was made in Renoise of course and uses Phoscyon 2, Hive 2 etc…

Listen on Youtube Music or Spotify:

6 Likes

Man that hits very hard.Loved it and loved the vocoder sound also if thats a vocoder of cource.At the beginning that kick sounded a bit strange to me but when i listend it again i realised it fits the track beautifully

1 Like

Sounds wicked analog… nice’n’thic!

1 Like

3 Likes

What a mix!!! A pleasure for my ears and top notch composition.What is the synth you are using here or are there multiple vsts?

Thanks, glad that you like it. It is 70% this synth (has a very musical filter), 20% Zebralette (e.g. the piano-like sound) and some others, so a mixture of a bunch.

2 Likes

Here’s a little funky electro tune.

7 Likes

That’s really very nice mate, I like it a lot. The synth you used, is it free? The sounds you’ve wrung out of it are sublime.

1 Like

Ooontz ooontz…

12 Likes

Cool, id spin this! is there a version up on beatport?

PG8X and Zebralette are free, yes. Zebralette is nice, because it provides the pure Zebra sound, but at the same time won’t overwhelm you by sheer amount of features like Zebra. Made once this tune only with Zebralette, maybe not the best mix, a bit resonant hehe

I really like the filter in PG8X. It is a bit annoying to use though, the sweetspot can be very tiny on the sliders. Also no M1 arm port sadly…

3 Likes