I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

A small orchestral thing i made in S1, titled “Corona Morona”.

5 Likes

Man that was beautiful.What did you use to create this?

1 Like

It’s Aurora Choir, Realivox blue, some libraries from NI Komplete Ultimate, Garritan personal orchestra 5 and Roland SRX orchestra.

I should get a more serious orchestral library, but not sure what yet.

1 Like

IMHO, Vienna Symphonic Library is good for dry orchestral sound, while Orchestral Tools is good for nice sound out of the box.

1 Like

2 new Tracks (Trance - Hardtrance) for my friend and an ode to our early club times in the 90s in the cave club

2 Likes

Recently Mokum Records released some of my tracks on vinyl and digital.

The instruments you hear are all sampled by me from my own old analog gear like Roland Alpha Juno, Roland TR909 enx x0xb0x, processed through old mixers, eq’s and distortions.

All arranged in Renoise, mixed in Ableton.

1 Like

Chiptune patterns I made yesterday… ^^

4 Likes

Here’s my most recent tune. All renoise dsp. been doing some native synthesis via unconventional methods. the main synth line is renoise karplus-strong-type synthesis

4 Likes

Going to upload a better version once finished.

But alas, latest wip

4 Likes
4 Likes

Man I’m seeing Bitwig so much around now.

May give it a go.

1 Like

yeah its my absolute favorite along with renoise of course

something i uploaded today.

renoise arrangement > mixbus32c for subtle mixing. I know it’s far from perfect, but i couldn’t invest more time into who-knows-which instrumental anyway…

6 Likes
4 Likes

Small preview, featuring Mr. Blipblop on the mic, made with the best DAW on earth, Renoise, using the best sidechain technology possible, Renoise… No wait, I actually used sendit and mux modular here, to circumvent Renoise routing and doing real sidechain compression.

6 Likes

awesome, musically and production-wise!

1 Like

Long-form ambient with very mild glitching (underneath) made in only in Renoise.

5 Likes

Absolutely awesome.Congrats

1 Like

I never thought so “little” can give me so much to think about.Video is great is also

1 Like

Thanks! I’m just surprised this can be done IN Renoise. The melodic portions, yeah, no problem. It’s the other stuff, the clicks and pops, the glitching. Buried it in the mix, but it’s there. The single-cycle waveform generation/loading is a treat as well. Convolution reverb, too.

1 Like