Get your free Renoise song her NOW and you wont regret it

Its good for you and also healthy too

Download as many as you want

Totally free and of no charge

Or you can try it, also for FREE

Free Renoise MUSIC Ready 4 Download 4 You

1 Like

Nice track man thanks for sharing

I made this entire album on Renoise, with the exception of the vocals, which were mixed in Reaper, and the song You & I Alone, which was done using Med 3.21 on an Amiga 500:

4 Likes

Thank you very much :grinning:

Yep! Fine colored pop, nicely produced! :+1: :star::star::star:

I didn’t knew about Daphne and Celeste before but I see that this album had good reviews too, congrats!

1 Like

Thank you, Fabrice! Had so much fun producing it. After using Med for decades on my old Amiga, the infinite possibilites of Renoise were a game-changer for me.

Great piece of work congrats!!

1 Like

'86 sci-fi electronica in its full glory with a bit of television flair from that era.
Another serious trip down memory lane.

Have a good time y’all!

7 Likes

Very very nice produced and also takes me back to my childhood years,in fact i am gone watch some Knight Rider and MacGyver episodes after hearing this wonderful piece

2 Likes

Thank you vey much @stoiximan (as always :slight_smile: !
Also thank you for actually taking the time to write comments.

I am glad to hit a nerve here - and maybe some of the other 40+ guys around here will feel cozy too after listening to this tune :wink:

2 Likes

Very nice production indeed!

I can see the Ferrari screaming down the street into the sunset in some sort of ocean/beach setting, leading towards a city!

4 Likes

Sounds good already,you should definitely finish it

1 Like

Yes, I can hear the eighties. :grin:
Could be a part of the movie “The Secret of My Succe$s” if the track from Yello called “Oh Yeah” would be replaced with this one, which would be also a perfect match. Well done! I’m glad that there is someone else in this forum producing music such as Synthwave and it fits my taste. But hey, this kind of music shouldn’t be only for the 40+ guys, show this music to the younger ones and they will like it, too, even if they don’t have the same memories as us and don’t have a connection to the eighties. Good music remains to be good music. I’ll check out what else you got. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, personally i think people should put their heart and soul into making music they love - regardless if others might like it or how quickly they might grow an audience. That being said, it is also important to not being afraid of trying unpopular musical styles.

2 Likes

wow, i love the tune, it’s so atmospheric and well-balanced

1 Like