I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

completely made in renoise > exported for a rough mix in the Mixbus 32c

i hope that you will like it

3 Likes

Heavy 4/4 stomper with minimal melodies, been a while since i made one of those.

4 Likes

it’s a shame such good tracks and you have no one to rap on,you should search for singers man take your music to the next level

2 Likes

Thanks man, i’m always willing to even produce vocal tracks over my beats, but unfortunately… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Terrific track man it almost blew my speakers(in a good way) but i enjoyed it so much

The actual song to this is in the Renoise song forum… but this is very much related in terms of, “promoting the Renoise community, and being active with using Renoise for our music projects.” There is also bits and pieces of Cubase, and Wavelab use in this. but, this is really @ least 96% Renoise.

However, we (me and this shuffle dancer I found on a job board) were out in South Florida today (where I live) shooting a really short, “shuffle dance tutorial tiktok,” to this song that has been in the song forum since 8 days ago…

Watch this video by clicking on the 1drive link…

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AjwgVV5LsMaogboh4gveK6bluW7zXA

Thanks…

Not to spam it, but the direct soundcloud link anyway

https://soundcloud.com/jaonie-2

1 Like

Oh nice little tune. That was a fun contest. I’m not sure how why but your tune sound quite cut . You treated the samples nicely.

A few other people also posted their entry as well in this thread, myself included.

1 Like

Go to the profile linked above ‘Fresh Sliced Bread’ on Soundcloud for 10 or so of my original tracks made entirely in Renoise over the past few years

Many others scattered in the depths of the internet

1 Like

Latest bit I’ve done.

Latest dnb-esk bit I’ve done.

3 Likes

Enjoy this laid-back tune, with a twist !
Brass is played using a physical modelling synth.
Done with Buzz in 2012.

2 Likes

Slightly different mix

3 Likes

Some more music done with Buzz

terraform (2006)

cube (2008)

extra (2005)

3 Likes

Solid mixing qualities there.

Beautiful track man i felt like i was in a boat in a james bond movie hunting the criminals

Loved all 3 of them nothing bad to say really

It’s like a song from hell!! Different ideas but nicely combined in one song.

Never thought it that way :laughing: :+1:
:relaxed:

1 Like

I never thought it that way :+1: :laughing: :relaxed:

1 Like

2 Likes