I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

Thanks I’m glad you enjoyed it! I started the first part as just practice working with lower frequencies. Then after awhile I had an idea of looking out the window of a train ride at night traveling from a busy city to the peaceful country :bullettrain_side: By the way, congratulations on Mutant Breaks! Pixel Friends was a catchy tune!

Just finished this old school, driving techno track. It is dark and moody. Building up to a wailing climax. Definitely influenced by Underworld and the soundtrack to the Wip3out game.

Good, bad, indifferent. Let me know what you think.

Made a video for it here:

Or listen here on soundcloud:

5 Likes

Solid track I like it.In SoundCloud click on the share button under any song and copy/paste the link here

Thank you! :grinning:
And Thanks. That fixed it.

1 Like

Final version:

Mix is now much better.

8 Likes

Thanks! I really didn’t thought I could win! That was fun! ^^

@eretsua I like your techno track, quite flowing, and that fit with the driving video. You have recorded the video yourself?
I can recognise Tokyo, maybe the way between the airport and the city, but not really sure… I enjoy viewing these sceneries of the city on the road when I come to Japan…

Hello everyone!

I decided to start making some videos.

New reggae track. Live dub mixing.

5 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I just finished a reggae tune (I started it saturday… pretty fast for this one), with a wonderful horn library (vintage horns from big fish) I found a week ago, that doesn’t give much of artificial instrument feeling, I’m pretty satisfied with it. I was looking for that since a long time and just found cheesy horn electronic emulation before. It’s like a new life beginning :wink:

Lyrics have some meaning… I translated them with deepl, hope it’s not too cheesy :wink:

All at once

To drive a car, you have to fasten your seatbelt, and not to accelerate too much, it’s for safety.
To save the oceans, you have to stop peeing in them, you have to clean them well and not throw anything in them.
To save the country, you have to repair schools, learning to read and count, that’s emancipation.
Because of antibiotics, microbes are evil, you shouldn’t overdo it, it’s better for your health.

I don’t understand why we say but we don’t do. Maybe it’s not easy to do all at once.

To save animals, you have to eat plants, they’re easy to grow, they don’t scream when they’re cut.
In order to educate children, and for them to be intelligent, they need to be kept busy, not in front of the TV.
To save the economy and improve our lives, we still have to innovate, you can’t stop progress.
To save the planet, I have a great idea in mind, we have to stop working, there won’t be anything left to throw away.

I don’t understand why we say but we don’t do. Maybe it’s not easy to do all at once. (x2)

8 Likes

Very nice track :slightly_smiling_face:
Big up!

1 Like

I like musicians that have a conscience and the tracks mean something and have a message for the world.Congrats

2 Likes

Thank you for listening! Much appreciated. And happy to hear you liked it.

Regarding the video. No, I didn’t record it myself. :sweat_smile: I just mucked about with it in After Effects. :grin:

Sometimes I put on videos of places I haven’t been. And want to go. Japan is high on that list. This video just resonated with the image I had in my for my track. The cityscape, toll gates. The overall mood. Pretty much perfect with what I had in mind.

You can see the original 23minutes video here.

1 Like

It’s relaxing time! Okay, it’s a track I’ve made in 2016 (for a new-age album), but the video was posted recently by the videast Andreea Petcu on her popular youtube channel:

Made with Renoise.
However, steel tong drum (on the middle and at the end of the track) is played by me.

Spoiler

It’s not me playing the flute on this track, it’s from samples, but I really think that fit with my arrangement, isn’t it?

6 Likes

Perfect music/video combination

1 Like

I just made three new tunes, after being away for a bit.

I try to use more and more live instruments and less quantizing.

3 Likes

Worlds Within Worlds is pretty good i really liked it

some oldschool for ya

8 Likes

Way to go strobotone this is really good

Well, thank you sir!

As you can probably tell, the quality of the sounds involved is rather low - so it took a while to make an acceptable mix.
That´s the reason why It sounds like 1993.

By the way, the chopped up vocal sample in the beginning and throughout the track is from an intro to an old MTV series by the infamous Johnny Knoxville :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers ! :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Very good ,nice flow and a good mix

1 Like