I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

test

Indeed, digital filter is a very good asset with a very clean sound, I should use it more oftenā€¦ I just use it to clean low and high frequencies on the intput of some tracksā€¦
For this song, I used fabfilter saturn on the master, that plugin gives huge possibilities to achieve some fatness. I think Iā€™ll try to tweak a little what this big-complex-hard-to-manage eq-tube-compressor-whatsoever is doing on trebleā€¦
Another Ā«problemĀ» is that I like stingy trebles because itā€™s hurting ears without the need of huge monitorsā€¦ I barely donā€™t know when I must stopā€¦ Thatā€™s another thing I have to work on myself :wink:

Impressive tracks, I love vocals ! Are you singing ?
Keep on composing, these tracks have soul, youā€™re doing good !

Perfect !
Is it all Renoise?

4 Likes

Thanks for you comments, yā€™all. The DAW is Renoise, but I use some external gear and I play and sing stuff live. I have a Fender Strat, a Korg Monologue (which features heavily on Devil Language), a Korg Microcorg XL (the old model, about ten years old), an Arturia Microfreak, a couple of cheap guitar pedals, a shaker and a nasty plastic tambourine.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Not bad but i kinda hoped you would up the beat after a minute or two

At first i thought it was another reggae song but then the beat came in,a pleasant surprise :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

https://warnsystem.bandcamp.com/album/bury-your-hopes

1 Like

THis somehow reminded me of Falco.I really miss this guy

35/5000

A great song from my childhood

1 Like

3 Likes

Good work Sam very good indeed.Nice singing and i loved the song

1 Like

Thanks, man, More music coming soon!

1 Like

new wip

2 Likes

Perfect!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Hi there,
I write kind of philosophical music in many genre fusion.
Here is a genre I called Progressive Sympho, which is a combination of a Electro, Progressive and Symphonic bit.
This track is from a new album ā€œThe Concept of Understandingā€

Track Cover

Counteraction

Track:

The Concept of Understanding | Counteraction

I do pay a lot of attention to a sound quality so please listen it on a quality audio system or good headphones.

Thank you.

4 Likes