I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

edit the original post to include the original
but mine is not finished bro

im letting it rest so i can finish the music with fresh ears

1 Like

The original is amazing also good job selecting this to remix it,waiting for final version :smiley:

1 Like

edit

2 Likes

Great track! You output is incredible. How much time / day do you spend with making music???
Maybe the kick is a little bit to loud and I also would reduce the highs a bit (~1-2 dB) or look for resonances and cut them out.

1 Like

Curious about that ā€œcollectiveā€? :sunglasses:

Posted on the Reddit forum and elsewhere, a fifth, brief ā€˜teaserā€™ for an EP that Iā€™m working on:

3 Likes

bro i donā€™t work in music crazy hours in work days when i get home i work for maybe 1h-1.30h
and in my day off i work maybe 4 hours thats it

but now im putting more stuff out cause im on a mixing rampage i have like 20 projects i started since january that i want to mix and finish see if i can put out an album or something

and about my collective its called Harmony Haven

pdā€¦ thanks for the feedback yeah i can hear now the drums being more louder specially the kick
i listen to it this morning in my car and the kick was popping up
overall i think the mix sounds good so far just need to finish the details

3 Likes

Ok, but if you do this consequently every day for 1.5 hours you obviously get something done. Usually I donā€™t power on my pc during the week, cause itā€™s not worse for 1 hour (and Iā€™m tired in the evening).

I will try to do this even itā€™s only one hour.

2 Likes

in some of this sessions its what i use to tinker synths and do sound design

so when you actually have the time to work on a project you already have a bunch of sounds to work ā€¦

1 Like

Started with this on last sunday:

Mix is not yet finish, but I think I leave the structure as it is. Maybe I will change a bit the part after 5:15 min.
Any opinions are welcome :slight_smile:

5 Likes

really dig this arrangement iā€™m a sucker for long evolving almost hypnotic sequences like this one ā€¦

:musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note: :musical_note:

1 Like

Iā€™m a sucker in the opposite :sweat_smile:

This is very well constructed,one of your best for sure.It has the flow there is a beginning and evolves through time.Very good job

my submission for The Flashbulb & Sarah Longfield contest <3

i personally love the flashbulb music so much

here is the info for the contest

3 Likes

Thanks, I think towards the end itā€™s getting a bit boring and this acid sequence occurs also too often.

Itā€™s 7 minutes long but personally I didnā€™t get bored.Maybe cut it down to 5 but donā€™t over do it,itā€™s very pleasant as it is

1 Like

another thing that came out today
some mix of wave with trance

edit: sent the song yesterday to my friend Murkish and he changed some of the mixing and now its a banger :sunglasses:

5 Likes

3 Likes

A quick atmospheric jungle tune in Renoise.
Samples used from various sample packs.
Mixed and mastered using native plugins.

I made a screen capture from the session which is on YouTube:

The song itself can be heard on Soundcloud:

7 Likes

Sounds great! You first track??