I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

She cracked me up :smiley::Why is she yelling?Great track by the way.

Lovely track but the vocals sometimes i cant hear what you are saying

Oh my that was great!!!Strong vibes in this one so i guess i will listen to it for the third time in a roll :smiley:

Music for people with ADHD, njoy!

5 Likes

the era of AI vocals is here !

5 Likes
3 Likes

I made this in 2020, full renoise, during first lockdown, every step livestreamed on twitch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3oSHbbTevA

You can find the album on Spotify, iTunes, Amazon, Bandcamp, Beatport etc. here: http://fanlink.tv/good2020

(not sure how to add the video to make it playable here)

3 Likes

Man i like your style,really good stuff!

1 Like

some old chipbreak (tried to mix this properly, hope it doesnā€™t suck)

6 Likes

Itā€™s a Birdā€¦ Itā€™s a Planeā€¦ Itā€™s Superman? No its Lneheb old chipbreak faster than the speed of light!Nice one.

1 Like

Iā€™m a huge fan of The Prodigy. The news of Keith Flintā€™s death saddened me greatly. After some time i decided to write a tribute to him:

I used only one plugin for all synth sounds: FireBird VST (freeware), I programmed all synths myself. There are no drum loops here, all drum samples are single-shot. Of course, everything composed in Renoise.

best regards

6 Likes

aphex twin like this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sunglasses:

great breakcore chip

1 Like

another old remixed/edited song

2 Likes

Love and/or madness, made with Reaper.

2 Likes
5 Likes

They should have hired you to do the soundtrack in the new Crow movie.I bet the movie will suck though but we will always have the original

1 Like

Itā€™s been a while. But you still got your own style, I donā€™t know anything that sounds exactly like you, and Iā€™m especially referring to the way you use your basses and Acid sounds. Just get rid of the strange beep sound that starts at 0:57 and returns at 2:30, thatā€™s very annoying. My favorite part is 2:16-2:30, this part delivers some ā€œStrange Daysā€ disco vibes. Feel the beat, the heat, the sweat. My second favorite part is the last part starting at 3:20.

Nice. Others should take a leaf from your book. :+1:

I just want to let you know that your music is pretty good for those who like that style. Even your mastering tends to sound like the typical Metal production quality, maybe a little fuller, not exactly that flat in comparison. Itā€™s just not music Iā€™m listening to and I donā€™t have to say much about it, thatā€™s why I usually donā€™t comment on this stuff. But your music is not ignored, I mostly take a listen. :wink:

@CrypticCircuits
Very nice 90s vibe. I enjoyed listening to your work. Nice instrumentation, oldschool breakbeat and the vocals could almost have been from Faithless or some british underground breakbeat stuff. I also like the video, reminds me of early Massive Attack.

2 Likes

@TNT

Thanks, Iā€™m pretty new to Renoise and music production in general. I try to lean more into old school DnB as thatā€™s what I grow up with in the 90s.

1 Like

Posted that already in the WIP thread:

3 Likes

hello all

My latest LiveMix! on renoise:

:guitar: :drummer: :guitar: :badteethslayer:

And my small amateur studio where it was created:

Ableton isnā€™t the only way to play at parties. :sunglasses:

6 Likes