I would like to hear your music made with Renoise or other Daws

wow, great tune! well-balanced mix also. I love the atmospherics, that voice in combination with plucks/synths, and the break running undrneath. Is that vocal from some recording or? it’s so pristine, and i also love how you did increase reverb on some vocal parts (by automation i guess). Sounds so lush!

Thanks.

Vocal IIRC was from something I bought years ago called Clara’s Vocal, a Kontakt library. I think Zero-G expanded it and released it under their brand called Ethera.

1 Like

I had to do a track with this texture I found in Omnisphere and the result is some Elektro in a chilled way, or you can also call it “repetitive Chillectro”. :wink:

4 Likes

A synth pop track… basically Renoise, some Reaktor, some vst plugs… those vocals are a synth…

1 Like

Nice tune and nice video !

1 Like

This is our music when we knee-boarding on the Elbe River :slight_smile:

4 Likes

my new song :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Once again the quality of the production is outstanding.

1 Like

Summer has finally arrived in Hamburg City :slight_smile:
What I am currently feeling during the warm summer nights I tried to reproduce in sound and tone.

4 Likes

Two tunes made not with renoise this time but with the Lite version of Ableton Live 10 which I got with a Novation Launchkey Mini MK3. Hope you like it!

2 Likes

You did a nice job man i like them both

Sweet and chill out vibes!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

very 80s indeed. i like the break down / bridge section. it gets a nice introverted vibe there. As others mentioned, it needs an expensive sports car driving fast towards a neon city at sunset as visuals. :grin:

completely made in renoise > exported for a rough mix in the Mixbus 32c

i hope that you will like it

3 Likes

Heavy 4/4 stomper with minimal melodies, been a while since i made one of those.

4 Likes

it’s a shame such good tracks and you have no one to rap on,you should search for singers man take your music to the next level

2 Likes

Thanks man, i’m always willing to even produce vocal tracks over my beats, but unfortunately… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Terrific track man it almost blew my speakers(in a good way) but i enjoyed it so much